IV

I checked my mail box on my phone for the hundredth time.

'Please arrive tomorrow exactly at 5:30 AM at BigHit Ent. to discuss and finalize the contract.'

It was a short email; as it said, I arrived here exactly at 5:20 AM in the morning, was standing in front of the BigHit Ent. building waiting patiently. I thought of calling the executive director Chae Lee Sung but then decided against it.

Even after about fifteen minutes, no one came in sight, so, I decided to take the liberty to entering inside the building myself. There was no one anyway.

I roamed around the huge place for some time looking for a person, but there was no one. The building was eerily empty and being the ultimate cynical person I was, I started to wonder if it was just a shitty prank.

More thirty minutes and still no one in sight. But in those thirty minutes, I managed to find out the CEO's office room. But the room was locked and dark too. No one was inside, as I expected.

Still, I continued waiting patiently outside of the room even though a thousand things were going on inside my head.

After another hour and thirty minutes went by. As I was leaning against the wall beside the CEO room, my eyes started drooping and my vision was turning hazy slowly; my feet started hurting as I was standing there for over two hours. I yawned. I had to get up at 4:30 AM in the morning for this stupid thing when I'm not much of a morning person to begin with.

So, my sleepy self didn't hear when some footsteps approached me.

"Isn't she the girl from yesterday?"

"What is she doing here in front of PD-nim's office?"

"Is this noona sleeping?!"

I slowly opened my eyes and raised my head. Still in a daze, I couldn't recognize them at first because of my blurry vision. Then I heard their voice again, and that's when I realized- it's BTS. BigHit Entertainment's one and only and globally famous boy group.

I quickly bowed deep respectfully and wondered if they thought me of some immature, mannerless hoobae... wait a second, I am not even an official trainee at this agency yet.

Then I heard a voice as I remained still with my lowering head.
"Are you here for some important business?"

I raised my head and saw a tall guy- as much as I remembered his stage name was RM- looking at me, expecting a plausible answer. The others members around him was staring at me in confusion too.

I didn't know what I should say to them. "I was told to come here a---"

"Who's that?" A deep, different voice approached us from behind and turned around quickly.

It was the CEO, Bang Si Hyuk.

"Good morning, PD-nim."

The members of BTS quickly bowed down respectfully and so did I. He nodded his head to BTS and then glanced at me. Even though he looked at me up and down once, his gaze didn't feel like judgmental at all.

I stood straight and still, not sure of what I should do.

"You're the girl from yesterday's audition." He said and I nodded. "What are you doing here at this time?"

"Umm, I was told to arrive at 5:30 AM and meet the CEO to... discuss about the... contract." I wasn't sure if I should say this by myself but he was asking this himself.

"At 5:30 AM?!" He looked at me, bewildered as if I had grown two heads.

"Yes." I fished out my phone from my jeans, opened my mail box and showed him the email.