XIV

"What do you mean check on to us?" Kim Namjoon asked looking at the three younger guys in front of him. "What are we? Five?" Namjoon glanced at Faith. She just sat there quietly.

Taehyung took a quick glimpse of Faith who sat on her swiveling chair blank eyed as always. Her mustard colored shirt was half unbuttoned revealing her black tank top inside and her grey shorts were ornamented with a couple of silver chains. Her trademark choker was present along with her spiked bracelet, dark makeup and maroon lips.

To Taehyung she looked comparatively brighter in appearance than usual.

Jimin totally ignored their leader as he sat on another chair beside Faith. "How are you doing Faith, our precious hoobae?" He gave her a bright eye smile.

'Precious hoobae!' Taehyung frowned at the blonde haired boy and his sudden friendliness towards the younger girl.

Faith bowed her head politely as always and replied. "Good. How are you, Jimin sunbae?"

Jimin shared a quick glance with Namjoon for a second before smiling. "Great! Wah, you're really are as formal as always."

Faith tried to smile.

"No, no, I didn't mean it in a bad way or anything!" Jimin quickly added when he noticed her face darkened very subtly. "You're very well mannered, that's what I meant. Except for the time when... you know, become angry."

Faith didn't say anything but the guilty smile on her face told everyone that she understood what Jimin meant. He was hinting the incident with Soo Jin's boyfriend and all.

"I'm still extremely sorry for my inappropriate behavior last time." She said looking at Jimin, head bowing slightly.

"You don't have to be sorry." Taehyung said before Jimin could speak and her ebony eyes turned to him.

Taehyung truly meant what he said. He didn't really understand why she was apologizing in the first place- it's natural for anyone to lose their cool especially in a situation like that. It's human nature. And how they react on those certain situations, definitely doesn't define who they truly are.

Why was she apologizing as if she's not even allowed to get angry?

Although he did scolded her the other day at the dance practice room for acting so rashly in public but he didn't really blame her either. He tried to think how he would've reacted if something like happened with her sister and he realised he might have done the same thing as her.

"It was a strong upper cut though," Jungkook chirped while doing an upper cut in the air with his fist. "But I think I could have hit him harder."

Everyone chuckled while the youngest threw some punches in the air.

Taehyung stared at her smile and tried to remember if she ever smiled at him and he realized with great bitterness that it was only Jimin and Namjoon until now. He wasn't having his best day and he realized coming here was a bad idea too.
Though he wouldn't deny the unconscious poking at the back of his mind he was feeling all day, knowing that Namjoon and Faith were working together at the studio.

He wished he knew what he truly felt.

Faith turned her head and saw the maknae staring at her doe eyed. Jungkook seemed to be a bit flustered to be caught but Faith bowed her head respectfully at him too- he was also a senior to her. He hesitantly bowed back too, not really used to the feeling of someone younger having around him.

Then her dark eyes found Taehyung's brown eyes and he felt his heart unfaithfuly skipped a beat. He wanted to hit himself for that, and also for the bad pun.