Yoongi stepped away from his leant up position on the wall, "I'm blood type O" he spoke up, willing to give blood as he extended an arm willingly. 

Across from him, on the other side of the room Jin rolled his eyes, "I heard you were malnourished less then a month ago." Jin scoffed, gesturing towards Yoongi's smaller form, "You look like a freaking ghost! I'll donate." He spoke, "I'm also type O" he stated, earning an impressed look from Taehyung as he continued to dab gently at the girl's open wounds. 

"That's convenient." Taehyung said, bringing the blood stained cloth away from the girl's skin before chucking it in the bowl at his feet, water splashing up a bit at the impact. "You're both type O."

Jin nod, peeling himself away from the girl's bedside as he turned to the equipment propped up on the table located at the back of the room, "I'll get everything set up." he explained, leaving Taehyung to tend to their patient, "You make sure she stays stable." 

------

After a few hours of hard labour, the procedure was a success. With the help of Jin, Taehyung was able to successfully perform a blood transfusion, ultimately saving the girl's life. Colour was beginning to return to her cheeks, and her skin began to loose it's terrifying pale glow. 

"That's enough stress for one day." Yoongi sighed, placing a hand against his heart as he clutched his shirt tightly in-between his fingers, "I'm heading to bed." he breathed, giving a weak wave to the two males who sat tiredly by the girl's bedside as he head out the door, retreating down the dark hallway of the cottage and into his room for the night. 

Taehyung cupped a hand over his mouth as he let out a tired yawn, letting his eyes roam across the room and out the glass window. The sky was now black tranquility married to a poetry of stars. It was the softness that called body and brain to rest and let the heart go to it's steady rhythm. Night came as a reward of sorts, a restfulness above to calm the soul. 

Jin on the other hand glued himself next to the bed, back of his head rested up against the wall as he sat by the girl's side. Her breathing was now less strained, less painful to watch as her chest rose and fell with a slow rhythm. Jin hesitantly reached out a hand, brushing loose strands of midnight black hair from her face as he cast his eyes to the girl's soft features. Small button nose, rosy red lips, Jin couldn't help but find himself curious to see the colour of her eyes. 

Surprisingly, he didn't have to wait long. 

Jin slowly edged himself away from the side of the bed as the girl began to stir, a gasp of air escaping through her plump lips as she shifted restlessly in place. She brought a hand to her eyes, rubbing them with her fists before letting them drop limply back to her side. Then, without any warning her eyes snapped open. As if it were an emergency, as if sleeping had become a dangerous thing. She jolted up into a sitting position, back slouched over and hair shielding her face from view as her heart began to beat fast, a buzzing in her brain as it leapt into a panic. Jin jumped quickly to his feet, sensing the girl's fear as she began to gasp for breath, "Woah, woah woah!" he called, quickly grabbing the girls attention as he waved his arms about. He froze the moment their eyes locked on one another. Through the dim light of the silvery moon seeping through the open blinds, Jin found himself fascinated by the girl's piercing blue eyes. He sucked in a breath of air and let his hands fall calmly back to his side. She was almost cowering into herself, frightened and scared, so Jin knew that waving his arms about would only cause a greater scene. 

So he gave a soft smile, one of warmth and kindness as his eyes softened on the girl, "You're alright now," he spoke softly, voice as smooth as honey sending the girl into a state of relaxation, "We won't harm you."