The Suprise

A couple months passed and both mechs were very happy and still very much in love. No one could deny it, they were made for each other. Everyone thought so, even Soundwave himself.

He was heading to Med Bay because he had woke up by throwing up. Since Megatron hadn't been there he didn't bother saying anything. He did know however that his beloved would soon notice his disappearance. Entering Med Bay, he was met by the familiar faces of Knockout, Breakdown and Ratchet (him and Optimus came for a visit.
"Hey Sounds what's up?" Knockout asked.
"I threw up this morning wanted to make sure it was nothing," he replied.

The doctors led him to a medical berth and made him lay down. After many tests, the two medics found something which had them both beaming.
"SOUNDWAVE YOUR SPARKED (pregnant)!" Knockout squealed. The purple mech gasped. Well he hadn't expected that.
"How many?" He asked.
"Two but we can't say what gender they are yet but congratulations," Ratchet stated. They began to inform him of what he should do to prepare for their berth but his mind was elsewhere. He was going to be a carrier (mother)!!!

/With Megatron/

He was having a civilised debate with Optimus about human weapons when he realised that his mate was missing. He had been in their room when he had left so where could he be. Maybe he was just seeing his brother or the Medical staff, either way the warlord hoped that he was okay.

After a while, the control room doors were slammed open and in ran Soundwave, smiling on his faceplates. The smaller mech jumped into his arms.
"Guess what my love?" He said cheerfully.
"What my Queen?" He replied.
"We're having twins," he stated. Megatron lifted his mate even higher into the air.
"IM GOING TO BE A SIRE (father)!" He yelled. Everyone jumped except Optimus who was smiling.
"Congratulations to you both," the blue mech said. They all smiled as Megatron kissed Soundwaves lips. He was going to be the best sire ever! That was a promise.

/Large time skip/

Their twin boys were born months later and were named Rumble and Frenzy (after Soundwaves symbionts). Rumble looked like Megatron but was more calm like Soundwave and Frenzy was the opposite. But they were loved equally by their Carrier and Sire. The four of them became a happy family and Optimus and his team visited almost everyday to see them and their children.

No one argued again. Not after the stupid deaths the war had caused. The twins grew up in a loving and happy world and were never seen with out the other. As for Soundwave and Megatron, they loved each other until their last breaths just as they promised.

The End.

Hi guys I know it's been a while since I updated this. And yes this is the end of story unfortunately for some and it's only short so I apologise but anyway byyyyeeeee!!!🥰🥰🥰🥰💕💕💕