Will you....?

After the meeting, both Soundwave and Megatron began spending more time at the Autobot base which in turn led to them having their own berthroom there. Ratchet and Soundwave became best friends. At first the humans and team prime thought it was strange to see the medic spending so much time with the hacker. But eventually it became natural to see the two laughing and talking.

Optimus and Megatron became just like they were before the war. They started calling each other Megatronus and Orion again and so did their mates. The two became like brothers again and felt they can tell each other anything again. Which is why when Megatron starting thinking about asking Soundwave to bond with him he decided to go straight to the Prime (Yes this is happening sisters!!!).

They were sat on top of a hill and Megatron suddenly asked, " Orion I'm thinking of asking Soundwave to bond with me." Optimus turned to the other slightly shocked. But then he smiled.
"That's great Megatronus," he answered.
"Yeah but the thing is I have no idea how to ask him. You and Ratchet have been bonded for a while now, how did you ask him?" The silver mech asked.
"Well I took him up to the top of the base and asked him below the stars because I knew he loved stars," Optimus shrugged. That's when Megatron went into deep thought.
"If you need any suggestions I would recommend the children, Miko especially that's where I got my idea from," The blue and red mech stated. Megatron decided to ask them later on, after the two had finished their conversation.

/Later/

Megatron walked over to where the children were preparing to ask them for ideas. Ratchet and soundwave had gone to see some place on Earth that his mate was interested in.
"Excuse me are you three busy?" He asked the three. They turned to him.
"Nope Megs we were actually starting to get bored so what's up?" Miko asked. He bent down slightly.
"Well I'm planning on asking Soundwave to bond with me or in your terms marry me and Optimus recommenced asking you three for ideas on how to ask him," Megatron answered in a hushed tone. Miko then squealed loudly causing the others to cover their ears.
"Oh my god this is so adorable! So we need to come up with a great plan, probably something super romantic!" The girl replied. Megatron made a face at this but the girl never noticed it. The boys did however.
"Uh Miko remember they are ex-cons I don't think they like being romantic and over the top," Jack stated. Realisation hit Miko and she sulked on the couch. Raf thought for a moment about what Soundwave would like. He and the hacker had gotten on great ever since the mech started to spend time on base. Then it hit him.
"I have an idea. So Soundwave told me he really likes the scenery here on Earth you know, so you know that both sides were planning on a trip to the beach tomorrow you should ask him then since he will love the surroundings," the young boy suggested. Megatron thought for a moment. His mate did love the surroundings here on Earth, he practically lights up when he gets to go to a forest or even a desert. He would love it.
"Thank you Rafael that would be perfect," he responded smiling at the boy. He started to walk away but before he did he remembered something.
"Oh and by the way this stays between us and Optimus, deal?" He stated.
"Deal!" They all yelled. Smiling, Megatron walked to his and Soundwave's shared berthroom.

/The next day/

Both teams were at the Autobot base and preparing to bridge out to a beach in California. The children had suggested that he buy a ring since they would be in their holoforms and that was what they did when they bonded so he and Optimus went and bought one yesterday. His holoform was tall with silver hair that had a streak of purple in, a silver beard, red eyes and he was covered in tattoos. He was dressed in purple swimming trunks, flip-flops and black sunglasses. Soundwave's holoform had dark purple hair, orange eyes eyes and a clean young looking face. He was dressed in dark purple swimming shorts, a black t-shirt, black converse trainers and black sunglasses. They looked badass. They went through the ground bridge along with the others. Once they were there they all did their own thing.

Knockout, Bumblebee and Smokescreen were sunbathing while talking about racing, Shockwave, Soundwave, Ratchet and Dreadwing were sat under a sun umbrella talking, Bulkhead, Breakdown and the kids were building sand castles, Arcee and Starscream (yeah I can't believe it either) were talking about their old partners and Megatron and Optimus were sat on a beach towel talking about the plan.

Soundwave was observing his mate and didn't really notice when his brother had asked him a question.
"Soundwave?" Ratchet asked shaking him back to reality.
"Hmm?" He questioned.
"Shockwave asked you something," Dreadwing responded.
"Yes I asked if you would like what the humans call 'ice cream'," his brother said. He nodded and his brother and Dreadwing went to get ice cream.
"WATER FIGHT!!" They heard Miko suddenly yell. Most of the others went into the water and started splashing around. But Soundwave and Ratchet weren't to keen on that. Little did they know their mates were behind them. Optimus and Megatron grabbed the two and flung their mates over theirs shoulders and ran to the sea. The two were yelling and hitting their back telling them to put them down.
"MEGATRONUS PUT ME DOWN THIS MINUTE OR I SWEAR I'LL KICK YOU OUT OF OUR BERTH!" Soundwave screeched.
"ORION PAX PUT ME DOWN NOW OR I'LL TEAR OFF YOU INTERFACING SYSTEM AND THROW A WRENCH AT YOUR STUPID AFT!" Ratchet yelled. However they were shot into the sea and water went everywhere.

Megatron and Optimus were laughing their afts off and so were the others but then it went silent except for the leaders. They looked down at their mates and saw that they both wore terrifying glared on their faces and were growling.
"RuN!" Megatron yelled. The two sprinted as fast as they could away from their mates. However they were no match for the ex-gladiator and the medic and were caught. They launched themselves onto the taller mechs backs and pulled them to the ground. Ratchet did it less violent than Soundwave as Soundwave had his leg wrapped around Megatron's neck and his arms pinned (kinda like the Black Widow flip in Ironman 2). They made the other two swear not to do it again and they did so.

After a while it had become sunset and Soundwave and Megatron were cuddled up when the gray mech decided to go ahead with the plan. He looked at Optimus and the kids and they nodded to him. Secretly he grabbed the ring from his bag.
"Soundwave I need to ask you something," he said. His mate looked at him.
"Yes?" He replied. Megatron showed him the box and opened it revealing the beautiful silver ring inside.
"Soundwave, I have loved you ever since we met and fought in the Gladiator pits. From then my love for had grown larger than the whole of Cybertron and Earth joined together. When you first kissed me I was incredibly happy and even more so when you said you returned my feelings. So I wanted to ask, will you bond with me?" He asked. Soundwave was so shocked he covered his mouth with his hands.
"Oh my primus of course I will 'Tron I love you!" He yelled, tackling the other in a huge hug and a kiss. Megatron returned the kiss and offered the ring to Soundwave.
"The humans said that in their culture when you bond you receive a ring so since we're in our holoforms I thought you might like it," he explained. He then took the ring and slid it onto his mates finger. Soundwave admired the beautiful ring and snuggled his lover.
"Well congratulations you two," Knockout said. There were many congratulations from the others but Shockwave's has to be the best.
"Well this is an upgrade from when you said that you will never get bonded because others are too weird. I suppose I'm staying solo on my own now thank you very much brother. But seriously congratulations," he stated. This was followed with a lot of laughter and the two brothers hugged each other. Shockwave then turned to Megatron.
"You look after him for me or you and my science experiments may just cross paths," he threatened sarcastically and shook his hand.

When they all went home and went to recharge. The soon to be bonded couple stayed with the Autobots and went to their berthroom where Soundwave officially seemed this day the best day of his life.

Oof they getting bonded!!!! Yus I love writing this it's too cute!! Anyway I was thinking to have them have a bonding ceremony and a human wedding, one being for family and friends and the other where some government officials could come and see it too. So ye let me know what you guys think about that and I hope you enjoyed the chapter, byyyyyyyyyyyeeeee!!!