Bonding (human)

So I've decided to start with the human version of their bonding/marriage and finish on the Cybertronian one because it's more dynamic that way I feel!!

Soundwave awoke alone in his and Megatron's shared berthroom on the Nemesis. Apparently when humans marry they don't see each other until the actual ceremony which is sort of like a Cybertronian bonding.
"WAKEY WAKEY SOUNDWAVE GET YOUR AFT UP YOUR WEDDING IS SOON!!" Knockout yelled into the room. He seemed more excited than Soundwave about the actual thing. So the hacker dragged himself out of the berth and out to where his brother, Knockout, Breakdown and Dreadwing were all waiting.
"Ah nice to see your not hiding brother mine," Shockwave said amused.
"Why hide from something I've been destined to do?" Soundwave answered dramatically. His brother rolled his eyes and they walked to the main control centre.
"We'll be travelling in our holoforms so myself and Breakdown will be driving you all,"Knockout announced. "Okay so I'm taking Soundwave and Breaky your taking the other two because Soundwave won't ruin my car." Dreadwing pouted and crossed his arms.
"That was one time," he muttered quietly. They then turned into their holoforms and drove into the ground bridge.

/With Megatron/

Megatron had gotten so used to waking up with Soundwave in his arms he felt disappointed when his mate wasn't there. He walked out of the berthroom and met up with Optimus and the others.
"Morning all," he said. They all looked at him and were a little surprised to see he wasn't nervous.
"Nervous Megatronus?" Optimus asked. The ex-con gave him a 'seriously' look.
"I'm going to be bonding to the mech I've loved for several eons. I've wanted this for ages and besides it's not the actual Cybertronian bonding 'til next week," The silver mech explained. The others saw no reason to question him further and turned into their holoforms. With Megatron climbing into Optimus' semi truck, they drove through the ground bridge.

/With Soundwave/

"No way," Soundwave said, crossing his arms.
"Oh come on Sounds I'll do it if you do it," Knockout pleaded. At that moment Ratchet walked in.
"So what did I miss?" The medic asked.
"This big red egotistical aft over here wants me to wear this," Soundwave answered pointing to a dark purple wedding dress.
"Oh come on 'Wave if you do it me and Ratchet will," the red Aston Martin replied. This led to the older mech glaring at him and muttering 'I'm to old for this scrap'.

Then Knockout had a bright idea.
"If you wear this with us then I won't tell Megatron about your depression session when he was passed out," The red sports car stated. That got Soundwave's attention. He glared at the red- haired man in front of him.
"Fine," he said defeated. They got changed and they looked fabulous by Knockout's standards.
(Knockout's dress:)

(Ratchet's dress:)