Confessions

Later, Soundwave was back on the flight deck and trying to figure out how he feels about his Lord. He did think that his feelings for the warlord go deeper than friendship and respect. His thoughts drifted back to old memories of him and Megatron like that time that they went out drinking in Kaon before his leader would go to the councel with Orion Pax.

As the silent 'con looked through these memory files he started to realise his feeling. 'Oh Primus all this time I never realised...... I love him'. Soundwave gasped as he thought this and he knew it was true. He loved his lord. He must have buried his feelings deep down because he thought they were a weakness. He wasted no time and left the flight deck immediately. He had a warlord to find.

Soundwave practically ran down the hallways of the Nemesis, barging passed all of the Vehicons and even a few officers. He didn't want to waste any more time without Megatron. He didn't care who he pushed as long as he could see his leader and express his feelings to him.

When he reached the throne room, he slammed the doors open scaring the 'cons who were inside. However he couldn't see Megatron anywhere. When he had left earlier the warlord had stayed in here. So the question still stood, where was he? Soundwave decided to ask one of the vehicons.
'Where is Lord Megatron?' His visor read as he looked at the drones.
"He said he was going to his berthroom sir!" The soldier replied. That was all the communications officer needed. He nodded and left, leaving behind some very confused Vehicons.

So Soundwave continued on his quest to find his crush. Not stopping until he got to his masters' quarters. Once he arrived at the giant overlords' berthroom, he began to feel anxious. What if he doesn't return these feelings? 'For Primus sake! You have pushed these emotions down long enough get a hold of yourself!' A voice inside him said. He shook himself and knocked on the door. A few minutes later, Megatron opened the door and looked down at Soumdwave.
"Soundwave what are you doing here?" He asked gently.
'I need to talk to you, my leige.' Read his visor. The warlord invited him in. Soundwave took his visor off and waited for his lord.
"Please have a seat," Megatron offered. The silent 'con sat on the berth along with the leader.
"Soundwave if this is about last night then-" the warlord started. Soundwave put one of his long fingers (digits in cybertronian) against his masters lips, silencing him.

"Megatron I apoligize for my behaviour last night, I'm not very good at dealing with my emotions so that's why I ran off. It was not your fault that I did so," Soundwave stated.
"It has taken me a while to see it but.... I have developped feeling for you. I don't remember when it happened but it did and I was scared last night because I hadn't realised my feelings. I am sorry if I hurt you, my leige," the silent 'con finished. Megatron stared at the smaller 'con for a minute as he realised that Soundwave hadn't rejected him and actually likes him back. A smile spread across the leaders face as he lifted Soundwave up and kissed the mech that he had loved for so long.

Soundwave was stunned at first but then he relaxed and kissed the larger mech back. This went on for a while until they needed to break for air. They both looked into each others eyes and for the first time in centeries, Soundwave smiled.
"Oh Soundwave you don't know how long I've been waiting to hear those words from you. I too have had feelings for you, ever since our first fight in the pits. Primus, Soundwave I love you!" Megatron exclaimed. The silent 'con felt a happy tear run down his faceplates as he hugged the larger mech.
"I love you too Megatron, I always will until the end," he replied.

They spent the rest of the evening cuddled up in each others arms. Kissing, cuddling and just relaxing together. This was something that they had wanted for a long time and they enjoyed the peace and quiet while they could. They both knew that they'd face the Autobots again sometime but the rest of the world didn't matter to them now. All they cared about in this moment was each other.

Outside the door, Shockwave, Ravage and Lazerbeak sighed in relief as they heard the confession of each of the decepticons. The three were happy that their leader and their brother/boss was happy.
"Come on you two lets leave them be," Shockwave said. He lead the two symbionts back to Soundwaves quarters. Then he went to his own. He knew that his leader and younger sibling would face hiccups in their relationship. But that didn't matter. All that mattered was that his brother was happy.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. They're finally together at last!! But that doesn't mean that the book is going to end there. Oh no my friend! There is much more to come!!