''You dont have to hide it as a secret, Hotcup'' He winked.

I groaned, "Just spill the beans, will you?"

''whatever dude. Everyone already knows that you and Astrid are together and kept it a secret.'' He said, Wait.. Me and Astrid? Oh man..

''Ugh..'' Came a voice, ''I don't.'' We looked over to see Tuffnut, FINALLY. He sat beside Johny careful about his back. ''Or do I?" He said with voice that attempted to sound mysterious. Which didn't.. And how the hell did they know about that? Did heather really told everyone about us? Now what are we like a pretend couple? And its only been 32 minutes since that incident happened!

I chuckled at the memory, ''Look, guys. Were no--''

''Denial~~" Tuff sung.

''So how did you do it, man?''

''Tell us how you asked her"

''Oh since when did you two become together?"

''Did you two kiss already?"

''Who did the first move?"

''Does she sleep with a teddy bear?"

''How do she look like in pajama?"

''Can I know the ship name?"

''Do you love her?"

Oh, this is gonna be one hell of a day.

Night -Hiccup and Astrid's house- (Hiccup's POV)

I went upstair immediately and slumped down to bed after I gave Toothless and Stormfly their Fishes and gave them their bath.

That was exhausting.. Tuffnut, Fishlegs and Johny didn't stop. They even bother me in Free Time. Argh.. And the girls.. The girls.. They kept on asking me, since when and something something. I don't even know how to answer..

Not long after that I heard Astrid open my door and layed down beside me, equally exhausted.

''I'm sleeping here with you tonight.'' She said, burying her face under my pillow.

''Yeah,sure.'' I replied. I don't really care, I feel like I'm in heaven now that I'm in my bed. ''Did they--''

''Yes, they did.'' She looked up, ''I can't believe that Heather would actually tell other people about it. I mean come on, I thought it'd be like..''

''Oh, I'm so hurt I don't want them to be mushi-mushi wawawa'' She mimicked. I laughed at her actions. ''So how did it feel?" She asked

''How what feels?"

She rolled her eyes, ''You know to make her feel the pain?"

''I feel guilty actually..'' I bit my lip, she gave me a look then punched my arm. Not as strong as her normal punches but still hurts as hell.

''Stop that! Why can't you just forget her and find someone who won't hurt you? There are like tons of other girls out there. Forget about her she's not worth your time and most specially your tears. Your tears are far too precious to be wasted on someone like Heather, Trust me. Once you found the right girl, You'll realize how much of an idiot you were when you thought you love Heather.''

''My father used to tell me never to accept someone who'll break my heart and be the reason of my tears.. Instead that I should wait for that someone who's heart will break at the sight of my tears. You should too''

''Will your heart break if I cry?" I asked playfully

''Of course I will!" She answered, but then she blushed and averted her eyes. I chuckled. Astrid is a really sweet girl she may act tough on the outside but she's a softie on the inside.

''Yeah.. I think, I found my right girl.'' I looked over to her and she looked back at me. I smiled.. Definitely, the right girl..

She blushed ''Well, she must be lucky.''

''What? That some dork love her?" I joked,

She laughed, ''Near but that not it.'' She smirk, ''She's lucky that some stupidly handsome smart dorky boy with a loyal and sincere heart loves her.''

I chuckled, ''Well, I guess. Your lucky then''

''What do you mean by that?" She asked staring into my eyes, brow knitted together as if waiting for me to say those words. I shrugged.

''Exactly what you think I mean.''

''Say it.'' She said. Is it really the right time to tell her this? Isnt it going to be a little too early for me to say this?.. Argh, I don't care. I want to be honest.. For once in my life I'll actually speak and tell what I really feel with others.. But, what if.. She doesn't feel the same? Whatever. At least I told her right? I closed my eyes and tried to relax.. I took a deep breath.

''I love you''

The end.. For now..

Oh, god I feel so tired and lazy.. I don't want to move a finger.. Oh dear.. Its just a short chapter but I hope you enjoyed. I'll update in 3 months. See you by then

Did I leave you with a cliffhanger again? Lol xD =P I'll see you in 3 months my friends, or if ever I feel like it maybe in 1 month. *runs away before someone kidnaps me and force me to write*

HADDOCK_HICCUP