Father!Dean ≫ Daddy

Imagine you...are Dean's daughter and you get hurt.

You felt the cold sharp blade drag against your skin. You screamed in pain as it was unbearable. The demon in front of you smirked. You had blood dripping down from you head. You had a burst lip and blood seeping through your torn wear. You felt weaker every minute. But you had to keep strong, not for yourself. For your Uncle, for your daddy.

"Scream louder, I want the whole hell knowing I am torturing thee (y/n) Winchester!"

As he plunged the blade into your leg, as you screamed louder. He takes the balde out and smacks you, just for the fun. Your head bows down from being so tired and weak. Until you heard the door burst open. You wanted to lift your head but you couldn't. The demon whipped around before smiling.

"We got where we want you." You heard a familiar voice.

The demon rolled his eyes. "I am sure you are late."

He moved the way and shown the boys your state. Your arms strapped into the chair you sat as blood dripped and was draining out of your system. They both shouted your name but your father in a more protective voice than Sam. Dean out of rage killed the demon with the help of Sam.

You flinched at the touch of someones hand. Their hand was on your cheek. They lifted you head up and you see the two men you love. Dean was kneeling in front of you. Sam next to him. They both show sorrow and regret. Sam quickly untied you as Dean picked you up and headed for the Impala.

"Daddy." You murmured.

"Don't worry Baby girl. Daddy got you. I, I mean We, will never ever let this happen again okay?"

"Okay."