Requested Father!Castiel and Winchesters ≫ A kid, Cas

For PurpleAzalea (i'm making you like 14 here)

Alisa was kid. An orphan kid looking for a new parent. God must be on her side when she bump into an angel, no literally. He was an angel from heaven. The kid, Alisa wasn't stupid. Her parents was killed by demons and then there she was introduced to the supernatural stuff. She wasn't too young but she was young. She isn't like a kid kid but yeah, she could learn to survive.

"Hello, Alisa."

She looked alarmed. "How do you know my name."

"I am the angel of the lord. I am Castiel."

She sighed. She just doesn't want to be apart of the supernatural. She doesn't want to know the demons, vampires, werewolf all that stuff. She didn't care if the world was riddled with monsters as if it wasn't bad enough with all the shit in the world. She shook her head at Castiel when he looked at her with confused eyes.

"I have been looking for you. I am your guardian angel but then I lost you but now I have found you again and I know you are okay."

Okay? OKAY? Her mind screamed. No she wasn't okay, she just watch her parents get killed by demons, the fucking king of hell might have talked to her. Then she met an angel, who wasn't Castiel, and threatens her. Lastly she meets Castiel as if her life can get any better!

"I want to take you in as mine, I know you have lost your parents. I want to stay close to protect you, Alisa. I know some people, Crowley and Lucifer, are trying to come after you. I need to protect you. Just please." The desperateness in his voice just wanted her to melt.

"Okay...dad?" She was unsure and she knew he wasn't ready to adopt her. But he just smiled and nodded.

-•-•-•-

How she met the Winchesters?

Simple, she walked in with her new father after a day out of getting to know more about Castiel and supernatural stuff. She felt a lot relaxed around Castiel but the word father and dad still seemed funny to say to Castiel.

"Whose she Cas?"

"My new daughter, Alisa. Alisa meet the Winchesters, Sam and Dean."

She looked over to the tall guy with perfect long brown hair who wears plaid shirts, Sam. Then she looked over to a guy who was just shorter with shorter hair and apple green eyes, Dean. They both wore the same expression, surprised.

"Cas! You can't just pick up a random kid and just say you're her father!" Dean scowled.

"I'm 14 years old, man. Plus he's my guardian angel and I agreed to be adopted by him after he said he'll protect me from demons and all after my parents were killed!" She sassed.

Sam smirked at the sass, he could take a liking of the kid-14 year old maybe she could be alright to hang around. Dean was taken back, he rose an eyebrow and bit his lip to hold back a smirk, he knew from then he liked the girl.

"Welcome to the family, Ali." Sam said.

"Ali...I like it, no one has ever called me that!"

"Maybe Lisa?" Dean suggested.

She shook her head. "Ali, I like it better."

"Me too." Cas said smiling at her.

Dean shook her head and smiled. "A kid, Cas."