Requested Castiel ≫ I'm losing my mind

For frenchie_thereader

"I could have saved her Dean! I was so stupid." Cas cried.

"Cas, I don't think she would like you to be crying over her."

"Dean I love her! How do you humans cope with this pain?"

Dean looked at the broken angel and shook his head. Dean sighed defeated and lean back into his seat. Castiel was crying, crying over Lauren. Castiel's love. What did he do? Just watch her crumble. She trusted you, Dean. His mind hissed. She needed you. Cas thought. WHY DIDN'T YOU SAVE ME? Lauren's voice screamed in their mind

-•-•-•-

Lauren, Cas and Dean were out in a hunt. Sam was caught up in some research so Lauren was stuck with those boys. Not that she minded, she was around her boyfriend, the angel, and her best friend, a good hunter. She was around the people she trusted. She held his blade tightly in her right hand while Cas held onto her left hand, to tell her she was protected. That's when all of them got a surprise attack.

Dean was near the entrance of an abandon building. Three demons were on him. He ducked, slashed and stabbed until he had all the demons on the floor dead. He panted for some air and wiped the blood off his lip before he started to look for the others.

Lauren was near some boxes, like crates. She was jumped by two demons. Two fucking fighters. But she finally killed them. She looked around and tried to look for Cas or Dean. She sighed as she tried to walk but blood was seeping out of her pants. She limped wherever to find her boyfriend.

Castiel was in the forest not far from the random boxes outside the abandon house. He had four skilled demons on him. He took down two by smiting them. The other two was a lot faster. He watched one of the demon fall and saw Lauren behind it. His eyes travelled down to her bleeding leg. Now, this is were time slowed down for Cas.

"Cas!" She screamed.

He watched as she ran towards him. He was expected a quick hug but no. He wasn't expecting her to get stabbed in the stomach. Dean, who just arrived, watched in horror, he watched Cas turn shocked into angry. He watched Cas kill the demon. He watched Cas fall into his knees and cradle Lauren in his arms. Her face was pale and gold. Her eyes was suddenly dulled. But her face was screaming "YOU'RE AN IDIOT." Cas closed her eyes and pulled her even closer. He didn't care if he got blood on his shirt. She was gone.

Forever.

-•-•-•-

Cas was hugging a pillow, his eyes was blood shot, who would of think an angel crying over a human? Lucifer disapproves.

"I'm losing my mind. Dean, save me."

"We all need saving Cas."