Requested Chuck ≫ Like the star' beauitful light?

I have no idea how to do Chuck honestly. I tried the best I could. For Thelittlewolf45

Starlight was the most beautiful angel in the garrison. Angels envied her, even if it was one of the seven deadly sins, they were jealous of her beauty. But they couldn't mess with her. She was a archangel, the most powerful angels. She could be God's favourite archangel in heaven. With her raven black hair that falls perfectly to waist length and her stormy grey eyes that was very calculating.

Her job was to look over some mortals. Like the rest of the angels. But she got this man, he was beautiful in her opinion. He had brown slightly curled hair with the same coloured beard. He had eyes that was very memorising. His name was Chuck Shurley. In all honesty. It was either her or her older dick brother Raphael to protect him. Guess who on that fight?

Over the years, she had grown close to this man. Why was he so important that he needed an archangel to protect him? That's when she figured it out and she needed to tell him why he was getting headaches and weird visions. It was her chance. Her chance to tell her feelings. She likes him and his weird humour.

So she came 'down' to him and appeared to him. He in his pjs. First he stood shocked, there is a girl in his house. Second, she was very beautiful. Thirdly and lastly, he was wonderstruck with cupid's arrow. It was awkward timing. He was only his jogging pants, vest and his robe. He was brushing his teeth and he wasn't even half awake. Well, that bright light will do. He spat out his toothpaste, wiped his mouth and looked at the girl.

"And what did I do to get a girl in my house?"

"I'm your archangel or your guardian angel, Starlight. I am here to tell you something very important."

He blinked. "You're pulling my leg aren't you?"

She cocked her head to one side. "No I am not 'pulling your leg' I am telling you news."

He smiled. "Never mind, just tell me this holy important news."

"Funny you said that, you are the prophet of the lord. God has chosen you to do important well-beings of the world."

"This is a lot to take in, are you sure you're not joking?"

"I do not joke about this, Chuck."

"You know my name! How do you know my name?!"

"I learn to remember beautiful man's name." She smiled as she watched him look at her in awe.

"Does that mean I am God?"

"Well, I do not know. Maybe I do. My lord is very unpredictable, Chuck."

"Did you say your name was Starlight?" She nodded. "Like the stars' beautiful light? Now I understand why God named you that. If I run away with you will there be a new prophet, will I disappear?"

"That's for me to know and for you to figure that out." She said before kissing his cheek. "Do the lord proud, Chuck."

"Oh, he won't be the only on I'll be doing proud."