Badland Series ≫ Colors

Part six of fifteen

Your little brother never tells you but he loves you so
You said your mother only smiled on her TV show

Of course, Dean and You have lasted for quite awhile. He always told you the small memories he had of his late mother. How he loved his mother dearly and how she was so loving, always happy and was caring. It made Dean upset because if she didn't die him becoming a young hunter wouldn't happened, however on the contrast he wouldn't have met you.

Now Sam hardly says I love you to Dean, but Dean knows his brother. He knows Sam loves him because the small actions that Sam does, like bringing pie when Dean doesn't ask. It's the little things that counts. Sam tells Dean he loves him in times of danger, it was a reminded that Sam never stopped his love for his brother.

That's what you admired between the brothers, the dynamics between them. Sure they argue and fight but that's what normal siblings do, don't they? And at least they had each other to depend on, unlike you, you ran from your family to be with the one you love.

You're only happy when your sorry head is filled with dope
I hope you make it to the day you're 28 years old

Of course Dean made it to 28 years old, but during your high school years you always felt that Dean was somehow going to get himself killed, not like he hasn't, and always believed that your fate will never cross with his again. That made you worry and cherish every single moment with him, you loved every passing moment with him.

Now, you felt like Dean was only felt happiness when he was surrounded by you. You knew what ran through the fucked up boy's mind and you knew you cleared it by a simple smile. Dean loved you for that. Dean loves you always try to pick stuff out of him. In fact, you always do that with people, you always see another point of view of you as Dean always said about you, you were a hidden artist waiting to bloom. Cheesy you know,

You're dripping like a saturated sunrise. You're spilling like an overflowing sink
You're ripped at every edge but you're a masterpiece and now you're tearing through the pages and the ink

Dean was complicated, and that was an understatement. He was beautiful as a sunrise and it's colours. He was drowning in his mind of pity. He was a mistaken fucked up person but yet he was a perfection in your eyes. How his green eyes were shining it's golden goods as apple green. His hair fell perfectly, his dirty blonde light brown hair, into place. You hated how he was perfect as an image, not because you were jealous but because you knew Dean hated himself and it killed you inside.

Everything was blue.
His pills, his hands, his jeans and now I'm covered in the colors
Pulled apart at the seams and it's blue, and it's blue

Blue, how do you describe blue? It makes you think of oceans and the skies. It makes you think of the darks and lights, it symbolises sadness, why? Why does blue symbolises sadness? Fitting for Dean, of course, but why? So all about Dean was blue. His non existing blue pills for his cure of happiness.

His cold hands were blue under the frost of his cold bitter heart. His jeans, nothing special about them but they were blue, just like most things of Dean's. Now you've been covered by the overwhelming colours that Dean has devoured you with as he pulls you apart in every direction.

Blue it symbolises sadness because sadness break you apart, unpicks you, it makes you cry. It makes you weak.

Everything was grey
His hair, his smoke, his dreams and now he's so devoid of color
He don't know what it means and he's blue, he's blue

Grey was a dull colour, no life within. His hair was metaphorically grey. How his dirty blond light brown hair was nothing dull and flat even if it fell into place to him there wasn't anything special about his hair. Although you loved his hair, he didn't and you knew Dean Winchester the self proclaiming cocky bastard he was did not like his hair, now that was a joke.

His dreams were grey, they were always grim. Always morbid and horrifying. Always had him panting for his life as he shakes you awake for comfort, as his dreams always conflicted him and hurt him even though they weren't harmful. His dreams were grey but every time you held him his dreams had more colours that he's seen before.

Now Dean was devoid of colour. He didn't see colours in the way you did. He didn't understand you meant when you mentioned it, but all you did was smile and kissed his cheek. Dean was lack of colour because he was made up with two colours. Sadness and Dull. Blue and Grey.

Dean was blue.

You never liked the colour blue.

You were a vision in the morning when the lights came through, I know I've only felt religion when I've lied with you. You said you'll never be forgiven 'til your boys are too and I'm still waking every morning but it's not with you

Dean was merely a memory for you. He never seems to be there next to you when you woke up even though you hoped every night that maybe one day he'll be next to you, he never was. Now Dean always said he'll never be forgiven because he sinned too much but you knew he could. Inside him he could be forgiven for his wrong doings but he just couldn't accept that because he thinks if Sam can't be forgiven he couldn't either,

Now you weren't much of a believer until Cas showed up and said that he was the angel of the Lord. But now every time you lay next to Dean you feel a sense of religion, how you feel like angels are looking down upon you acting as guardians. Dean was a vision to you, a hopeful vision.

You were red and you liked me 'cause I was blue
You touched me and suddenly I was a lilac sky
And you decided purple just wasn't for you

He was red, angry at the world. You were blue, sadness inflicted you. He liked you, he wanted to feel a sense of love, he wanted to make you happy, he spent his time with you, cherishing every single one of them. You turn purple, feeling blissful, in love but something...something happened in the Dean Winchester you love. He decided love was not for him after many spent years love and joy and everything you had.

You guys talked of the future, and Dean crushed it under his bitter cold heart. He still loved you although he never showed it he did but you, you never heard another I love you, his kisses and embrace were different. He never had those deep conversation anymore, or jokes around like he used to, he was just different.

No wonder you changed because once he bitter you become bitter.

So fuck Dean Winchester.

Who need's a man anyway? You certainly didn't.

///

I have neglected my duties to update sorry.... Another Badland update, hope you enjoyed it!