Requested Dean ≫ Music War

A one shot for my bestie! j_jade aka Julia. (I DO NOT OWN THE MUSIC.)

Julia was blasting music around the bunker. Sam was out at the library while Dean... Dean was somwhere. Julia was dancing around the kitchen, sliding around the bunker with sunglasses and was mouthing the lyrics.

And if I lived a lie.Would someone meet me on the other side?So I can burn up bright.

The next verse came as she started to belt out the lyrics while jumping on the couch. She jumped on the table and spin around until she stopped noticing Dean was watching her. Dean smirked at her as Julia blushed red and jumped down. Dean gave Julia a slow clap. Julia smirked and took a bow mockingly. She heard Dean chuckled.

"What is this crap?" As he listened to the music.

But I'm a believer, that there's a fool in all of us.

Julia gasped and put her hand over her heart. "They are not crap and it is good music."

Dean rolled his eyes. "My music is better."

"Oh really? Metallica, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones? Oldie." Julia teased.

Dean rolled his eyes as he grabbed Julia from the waist and spun her around. He threw her on the couch and ticked her. Fits of laughter erupted within the room. Julia kicked and punched Dean off her however her punches and kicks wasn't strong enough, or Dean is made out of iron, and Dean was heavy as hell. Dean was chuckling at Julia's attempts of hurting Him and trying to escape. In the end Julia was lying there laughing. Dean stopped and lied down on Julia's stomach.

"Comfy?" Julia heard a small sound escaping Dean's mouth.

Dean was comfy. So comfy he was about to sleep. He was calm down by the slow breathes of Julia. It calmed him knowing that she was alive, healthy and that is the only thing Dean asked for. He was in love with the girl who argues who has the best music taste, who is a smartass but who was kind and had a sense of humour.

Dean slowly closed his eyes and he noticed the song changed. He listen to the people singing. The song was very fitting. It described their relationship.

It was like a time bomb set into motion.We knew that we were destined to explode.
And if I have to pull you out of the wreckage.You know I'm never gonna let you go.
We're like a time bomb.Gonna lose it, let's defuse it.
Baby, we're like a time bomb.But I need it.
Wouldn't have it any other way.

(Music- You me at six ~Lived a lie and All time low~ Time bomb.)