No Fourth Wall ≫ Narrator

"I WILL DESTROY IMPALA, DEAN. GIVE ME BACK MY LAPTOP AND MY BOOK!"

The bunker was hell right now. Dean had stole your book, your favourite book, while you were binge watching your favourite show, other than Supernatural that's in an alternative universe! Anyways, You were chasing Dean, you're not the type to run, around the bunker while....what is that?

Sam, the freakishly tall brother with majestic hair, had accidentally ripped your book when Dean threw it at him. Everyone went silent and carefully watched you become angry. You know that Doctor Who episode that had the devil, that was you, like you were red in the face, like not scarlet red or blood red that an-

"Um, Narrator, back to the story."

Oh...right, sorry about that so where was I?

"(Y/n) is pissed." Gabriel spoke, "And she wanted to fuck everyone else."

"I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU GABE."

Ah yes, thank you Gabriel. Now, get rid of that cheeky smile, Gabriel. Now young grasshopper, (y/n) please wait when you hurt him, I must state this in the story before you do it! Anyway, you turned to face the younger Winchester, while the others stood still not wanting to move as if sudden movement will get your attention and you will attack. You snatched you book back.

"It's not my fault! Honestly! I was minding my business on my laptop." Reading Fanfic, obviously. Sam redden, "And it wasn't fanfiction either." Liar, liar your mom is on fire.

"Uncal-"

Eh? What were you going to say, Dean?You growled at Sam and stormed up to Dean and slapped him. Dean was both shocked and hurt, while Gabriel couldn't help but laugh at the face that Dean made. You turned on your heels and glared at the archangel. He shut up and coward back.

"Uh, it wasn't me!"

Yeah and horses can fly? Try lying better... You slowly walked up to him threatening, he closed his eyes waiting for some place to hurt. He groans when you kicked him in the place that didn't shine. Lucifer and Crowley along with Balthazar couldn't contain it and laughed. You finally cracked a smile.

"Aw, come on! You don't hurt the, but you hurt me for laughing?!" Gabriel complained, still lying on the floor like a baby. "I am not a baby!" Okay, an archangel in a foetus position.

"Because, Gabe, you said I wanted to fuck everyone. I do not want to fuck anyone."

Understatement, but okay.

"FUCK OFF NARRATOR."

Ah you can't make me fuck off, I control you. Like God. I can make anything happen to you, for all I know I can hurt you badly, remember last one shot? Yeah, (y/n), you died. Okay? So no, I cannot fuck off.

"Okay, so can you please kindly wrap this one shot off? And then fuck off?"

Well they are just a bunch of fucking whiny babies, aren't they?

///

I don't even know now. On the hundred part, I will finish this book. But yes it will be slow, so any ideas for the last one shot?