Crowley ≫ Oh please don't

You are a daughter of a hunter. Your father was a kind man and was very close to the Winchesters. He was also close to some you least expected, Crowley. Surprisingly he was like a second father to you. You haven't really seen him since your birthday, in which you got a blade from Crowley, and now you're living with the Winchesters.

There's nothing wring with that. It's just you like hunting with you dad and you just miss him. a stupid werewolf killed him, now you are under the wings of the one and only Dean and Sam Winchester.

In your latest hunt with then you seem to hurt yourself, and now Dean being over protective wanted you not to go and join them in the new hunt. So you were stuck in the bunker. Sam decided that someone should actually look after you. Cas was out of the question as he was too busy. Kevin is dead, so is Bobby. Charlie was some where else so the only person?

Crowley.

You didn't mind, it would be nice to see him again after what? Seven months? Dean on the other hand was very bothered. But after countless arguments Dean finally gave him. So right now, he was talking to Crowley in the kitchen while you were too busy on you laptop in the living room. Crowley was smirking at the two brothers.

"We'll have so much fun, don't worry."

Dean groaned, "Oh, please don't."

-•-•-•-

On the day, Crowley was smirking at the boys making them wonder if they regret their choices.