Requested Sam ≫ Afraid

Chaler93 aka Carla

She was afraid. Afraid of ruining things. For one thing she's afraid of losing her friendship with Sam. Why? She is in love with Sam. But she doesn't want to ruin anything between them. So she plays the cold attitude card. She hangs around Dean more. Dean, he obviously knows her crush on Sam. Him being the typical older brother to everyone, he teases her.

Sam doesn't understand. Did he do something? What was with the cold shoulders and the constant arguments they've had? He didn't understand. What happened to the Carla he fell in love with? She disappeared. Poof gone. Maybe she hates him actually loves Dean more. Dean, it was always Dean getting the girls. It was Dean who would experience love. It would be Dean who would be happy.

Carla walked pass Sam, she glared and shoved passed him. Sam looked confused. Why? Why was she like that? Sam had enough, he went to his brother, making sure Carla wasn't in the room. Dean knew this would happened. Why could they just tell their feelings for each other? Both of them are oblivious. Honestly. Dean rolled his eyes as he watched an angry Sam storm up to him.

"Stay away from her." Sam hissed.

"From Carla? Sam, she's like my sister can't you see that?"

"It's more than that Dean! You always get the girl! Can't I get her? I am in love with her, Dean. Just stay away." Sam said.

The twist of this story is that Carla was behind the open door. She watched the brothers argue. But her eyes light up when she heard Sam admit. Ah, her stomach was full with butterflies and her heart swoon. Her lips form the most biggest smile. Dean saw her and pointed behind Sam. Sam was confused but turned around.

"Carla? What did you hear? If-" Dean rolled his eyes at Sam's awkwardness.

"Sam Winchester, I am in love with you too." She said.

Sam smiled as he opened his arms. Carla ran into them. They leaned in and sparks flew. It was full of love and happiness in the kiss. They slowly parted and looked deep in each others eyes. Carla smiled and bit her lip. Sam chuckled and threw his head back. They once more looked at each other.

"Why did you give me the cold shoulder?"

"I was afraid of losing our friendship." She said in a low tone.

"You don't have to be afraid now." 

Dean was in the background fake gagging. He was muttering how this is the most cheesy fucking chick flick he just saw. Typical Dean. Ruining the moment.