I rolled my eyes and walked inside of the room to see Chris watching tv. When he saw me he made the biggest smile.

I swear he looks just like his fine ass father.

"Hey Beautiful, I haven't seen you in forever"

I smiled back then walked over to him so I could kiss his lips. When I kissed him he gave in and kissed me back with so much passion.

Then I sat in the chair next to him and held his hand "Hey baby I missed you so much"

"How come you never came to see me? The doctor told me that I was shot but I don't remember what happened"

I cleared my throat "Well..."

Then Joyce interrupted "Tell him"

"Tell me what? Ti what is my momma talking about?"

"I was the one who shot you" I confessed

Chris laugh softly then rubbed my hand "Baby quit playing with me, what really happened?"

"No I'm serious Chris I shot you..."

I heard the door lock from behind me and I turned around to see Joyce blocking the door. Then I turned back around when I heard Chris laughing maniacally.

Suddenly I felt something cover my nose and my mouth then I blacked out.

<Chris P.O.V>

Let the games begin. I can't believe Tiana's stupid ass fell for that stupid shit. When my mom put that cloth filled with chloroform over Tiana's face she fainted instantly. My mom placed her body on the chair next to me. After that my mom walked over to the cabinets and grabbed one of the doctors uniforms that she got from one of the nurses earlier. Then she got changed in the bathroom that was adjoined to my room.

"Make sure you hurry up Doctor Hawkins. This patient needs an emergency surgery"

"Hold on boy!" She yelled from the bathroom.

I'm glad that my momma had the connects because she can get away with the most evil shit.
She even had some of the nurses here helping her.

When my mom walked out she actually looked like a doctor. She put the surgical mask on and walked over to the bed.

"Ma after you're done getting Tiana a hospital gown from that cabinet over there, get one of the nurses to bring in a wheelchair"

She nodded "Alright"

My mom walked back over to the cabinet and grabbed a hospital gown. Then she walked over to Tiana and hurried up and changed her into the hospital gown.

After that she put her regular clothes in the empty trash bag then handed it to me so I can hide it under my bed until she came back.

Once she got done with that she left the room real quick so she can get the wheelchair.

Moments later she came back with the wheelchair and a nurse that was helping us.

"You need help putting her in the wheelchair?" The nurse asked.

My mom nodded "Yeah"