"Well why dont you tell me what it is?"  I tried to cheer him up but i dont think it was working.

"I dont want to do it over the phone, i want to be face to face with you. Can you come to my house?" I stopped breathing for a few seconds. Blake wanted to talk to me about something. Face to face. Did he figure out that i wasnt the right person for him. What if he broke up with me? Will he do thay after he said he loved me? Will i be able to move on if he did leave me? Probaly not. So many questions were floating through my head right now.

"Uhm Okay. I'll be there in 5 minutes." I mumbled before disconnecting the call. I walked over and put my sweatpants, uggs and a jacket on. If he was going to leave me, there was no point in trying to get fixed up if i knew i was going to look a mess when i came back.

I sighed before grabbing my keys and headed to my car. I didnt even try to rush to get to Blake's house. Even though it was fairly close, i just wasnt that enthuised to rush. I took a detour on the way there. I stopped off at Dunkin Donuts and picked up a case of glazed donuts with hot tea for the both of us.

It took me 20 minutes to get to Blake's house. When i got there, he was waiting outside for me. I stepped out of the car and grabbed the stuff.

"Hey i was worried about you. I thought something happened." He said worridly.

I gave him a small smile. "I bought donuts. I didn't know if you ate anything after you left my house so..." I trailed off, looking down.

"Yeah I'm starving. My mom cooked but she wouldnt let me get anything after the food's done." He took the box from my hands while i grabbed the two cups and closed the door.

He led me inside the house all the way up to his room. I've never been to his house before so everything was new. His room was huge. He had a California King bed right in the middle of the wall with a blue sheets. His walls were blue with some strips of white running through them. There were three doors on the other side of the room. I'm guessing they were the bathroom and closet. I looked around astonished at how clean it was. Normally guys rooms are filthy with clothes everywhere but not this room. There were no dirty plates or clothes laying around and the bed was made.

I walked over to the night stand and sat the drinks down. "So this is what it is like to be an Alpha." I turned to face him to see his reaction. He seemed a bit curious at my statement but covered it quickly.

He didnt reply. He just stood there watching me. I kept my face blank of any emotion.

"So what's so important that we needed to talk about". I sat down on the floor and rubbed the top of the lid with my finger.

"I did want to talk to you about something important but right now, that can wait." He said coming to sit down beside me on the floor. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. There was no point in making the pain even worse so i unwrapped myself from him and scooted over to put some space in between us.

I didnt dare look up to see his face. It would hurt to much.

He put his hand on my knee and used his other hand to pull my face up.

"Is something wrong?" He  looked directly into my eyes.

"No what did you want to talk about?" There was this feeling in my stomach that told me that he wasnt going to let it go.

"Something is wrong. Tell me"

I looked down again. "Why are you making this even harder for me" I mumbled.

"Making what harder?" He asked with curiosity.

"Dont act like you dont know. That's what you called me over here for."