Chapter ten: Two dark one's

Start from the beginning

What about Merlin's message? He said this "Nimue" is the key to stopping the Dark One.''

''How do we find out more about her?'' David asked, turning to both Gold and Lillian, who both shared a glance before Lillian turned back to David. 

''I could start with the Dark One chronicles. There are many texts that can help us.'' Lillian noted, smiling over to Gold, the two of them had a lot of books on being the dark one, there had to be something in there. 

''As much as I appreciate devotion to scholarship, there is an easier way. I am still a Dark One. I can protect you, Gold.'' She stopped and looked at Lillian for a moment. ''You just have to take off the cuff.'' Peter scoffed at her, turning his back to her and rubbing Lillian's shoulders. The distress of leaving their new borns was getting to the both of them now. 

''You don't trust me.'' Emma told her, Lillian shrugged her shoulders at Emma. 

''Well, if the situations were reversed, would you trust me?'' 

''So it's true. You're here.'' All heads turned to the familiar voice, eyes all staring at Henry. 

''Henry. I need you to tell them it's okay to take off this cuff. It's the only way to figure it all out.'' Emma pleaded her son, walking towards him and motioning to her cuff. 

''No.'' 

''What?''

''You lied to us about Hook, about everything. Why should we trust you now?'' 

''Henry, I'm your mother.''

''Are you? Because the mom I knew wouldn't keep things from me.'' Neal slowly got up from his seat, walking towards his son in order to keep him from lashing out onto his mom. 

''I thought you were the one person who would understand.''

''I thought you were the one person I could trust.''

''So you can forgive Regina, Lillian, Peter and Gold for everything they've done, but not me?''

''They've changed.'' He looked at Lillian, smiling at her as he did so. ''They showed me they changed.''

''So did I.''

''When we first met, yeah. But the minute things got tough, you didn't come to anybody. You decided that you would figure it out on your own. We were a team.

''Operation Cobra.I remember.'' 

''But now you just want your dark magic back so you can do it alone. And I've seen what you do with dark magic!'' Henry lashed out despite his father trying to calm him down. Henry pushed his fathers hands off of his shoulders and walked out of the house. 

''He needs time, Emma.'' Regina told her after Henry had rushed out of the house, ignoring his mother calling after him.

''We should really get to the library. We've got a lot to do.'' Belle reasoned, trying to break the silence 

''I have a stop to make first. I'll meet you there.'' Regina said, putting her jacket on, looking over to Gold and Belle. 

''Let me guess I'm not invited.''

''Emma. We love you.''Mary Margret told her, softly staring at her daughters back. 

''But you don't trust me.'' Emma looked at the floor, feeling their eyes on her back. 

''We don't trust the darkness. Please stay here, and let us take care of it.'' David told her, taking his wife's hand and walking out of the house. Lillian and Peter walking after them. 

Lillian and Peter returned to their home, finding Luca and Darren with their twins in their arms, both smiling when the two of them walked in.

''Thank Neverland, they've been crying ever since you left.'' Luca told them, handing their baby son over to Peter, who chuckled when his son curled into his chest. 

''It was bloody annoying.'' Darren told them as well, passing their daughter to Lillian. ''Next time, Rufio is coming in my place, no way I'm doing this again. 

''Point taken.'' Lily told them, looking at her new daughter and kissing the top of her head. She smiled at the two lost boys again before thanking them, giving each of them a hug and a pat on the shoulder. 

So, a lot has happened since my last update. I'm officially in COLLAGE. Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter and I have decided the names of the twins, so I'll be reveling them in the next chapter. Please leave a vote, comment, follow and maybe leave a theory! See you next week! 

-X Violet's-library