Ch. 15

*Rosario's POV

My leg kept bouncing up and down as I waited for them to pull up. Oscar had texted me saying that they'll be home soon.

That was hours ago...

"Chill, Muerte," My head snapped at Sad eyes.

I was in no mood to deal with anyone's shit.

Sleepy hit his arm, indicating for Sad eyes to leave me the hell alone. At least Sleepy was using his head today.

I finally was able to stop worrying as the impala pulled up. Cesar quickly got out of the car and went straight inside the house without even saying anything.

"What's wrong with Cesar?" I asked Oscar as he came to sit on the porch.

Oscar didn't say anything but light up a cigarette.

"I'm talking to you!"

"You better watch who you're talking to like that," he yelled at me making all the guys look at us.

I rolled my eyes at him, not even wanting to deal with his bullshit and went after Cesar.

"Cesar," I walked over to his room. He had the door closed and locked. "Cesar," I knocked gently. "Papas," I sighed. "Come on, baby. Open the door," I spoke softly trying to lure him to open the door. I heard the door unlock then open to a tear eyed Cesar. "Hey," I whispered. "Que tienes? What's wrong?" He didn't say anything but wrap his arms around me. "Papas," I whispered closing the door behind me as I held onto him.

"He wants me to kill him," he mumbled. "He wants me to kill Latrell."

"What?"

"Oscar wants we to kill Latrell," My blood began to boil at the mention of Oscar's name. "He was playing me this whole time. He lied to me!"

"Cesar..."

"But you knew that, didn't you?" He let me go. What? "You knew he was just going to play me!"

"Cesar I do-"

"Just get out!" He yelled at me. "Get the hell out of my room!"

I was shocked.

I had no clue to what Cesar was referring to.

"I-I..."

"I said get out!" He pointed at the door.

He's never raised his voice at me like this.

"Get out!"

I got up from his bed and walked out of his room. He slammed the door behind me.

I was beyond pissed.

"What the hell did you do?" I yelled at Oscar as soon as I stepped outside. "What the hell were you thinking?" I pushed him.

"Man, What the hell do you think you're doing?" Oscar got in my face.

"Por tu culpa!" I pointed at him. "Cesar hates me!"

"Get your ass inside the house now!"

"No." I crossed my arms.

"You know what?" Oscar tossed his cigarette down and put me over his shoulder.

"What the hell do you think you're doing Oscar?" I screamed hitting his back. "Put me the fuck down!"

*Cesar's POV (bet y'all didn't see that coming)

"What were you thinking?"

"Do you not listen Rosario?"

I could hear my brother and Rosario yelling at each other from the next room.