Ch. 12

*Rosario's POV

Music was blaring in the background as I contemplated whether to leave or not. I knew I shouldn't have came because as soon as we stepped into the backyard Celeste and Ceci went straight over to their novios.

Fucking putas.

At least to my suprise I haven't seen Oscar.

"Eyyy, what up Muerte?" Giggles was already stumbling.

How many has he had to drink?

"Nothin," I shrugged.

"Want a drink?" He giggled.

Hence how he got the nickname Giggles. Because whenever this fool was drunk he would turn into the laughing/giggling type.

"I'll have whatever you're having," I nodded to his cup.

"Here," he held out his cup.

"No way fool," I pushed it back to him. "Who knows where your boca has been," I laughed.

"You see that hyna over there," he placed his arm over my shoulder and turned us both around. He pointed to a girl who had on short shorts and a piece of tiny fabric she tried passing off as a shirt. "That's where it's been."

"Eww get off me güey," I pushed him away from me only to cause him to laugh even more. "Con tus cochinadas."

"Aww come on Muerte," he tried putting his arm around me again but stumbled over his feet and spilled his drink on me.

"Oops," he fucking giggled.

"Te voy a matar, Sebastián." I scolded walking away from him.

I made my way through the back door to go inside the house and clean up.

"Can you move," I asked the two people who were all over each other that blocked the kitchen sink.

I wasn't really in the mood as you can tell.

"Excuse me, puta." The girl turned around and I soon saw who she was with.

Did this girl just call me puta?

"Rosie."

"Never mind." I said turning around about to make my way out the front door.

"Stupid bitch."

I stopped dead in my tracks.

"You bet-"

"Either you calm down your little bitch or I will, Spooky." I yelled at him cutting him off.

"Who the fuck are you calling bitch, bitch." This girl was acting so brave in front of Oscar, watch when I beat the shit out of her. Let's see if you want to be brave now

"Spooky," I gritted.

"You need to get your ass outta here." Oscar spoke up.

"See," the girl smiled. "You heard my man. Leave."

Are you fucking serious?

"I wasn't talking about her. I was talking about you," Oscar turned to the girl.

"What?" She exclaimed. "You're seriously defending her," she was pissed.

"She's a Santo!" Oscar yelled. "And you're just a cualquiera!"

This bitch really thought Oscar was going to kick me out? Oscar knows better...

"Whatever. Ya me voy." She walked passed me.

"Bye," I waved at her as she walked out the front door.

"Hey mami," I rolled my eyes as Oscar got close to me.

"Don't try being slick." I slightly pushed him back.

"Come on, baby." He pulled me into chest. I looked into his eyes and then down at that stupid smirk he had on his face. He licked his lips.

"Oh no," I got out of his little trap. "There's no way in hell I'm letting you kiss me when just two seconds a go you were all over some other girl."

"Don't be like that, Rosie." I rolled my eyes. "Que te paso?" He said looking down at my shirt. "Why are you all wet and shit?"

"El pinche Giggles spilled his drink on me," I huffed.

"Ese Giggles," Oscar shook his head laughing. "Come on," he held out his hand.

"Para que?" I asked looking down at his hand.

"Quit being stubborn and let's go." I annoyingly grabbed his hand. He led us into his bedroom and shut the door behind us and locked it.

"I'm not giving you a handy if that's what you think," I plopped down on the bed with my arms crossed.

"Damn, well there goes my idea." My jaw clenched. "I'm just kidding mamas," he placed his hand under my chin. "No te enojas."

"Whatever."

Oscar turned his back to me as he went into his closet and brought out a shirt.

"What do you want me to do with this?" I asked as he threw me the plaid flannel.

"Ponte lo." He gestured. "What else are you supposed to do with it, stupid?"

"Aye," I pointed my finger at him.

He just rolled his eyes and watched me as I stood up from the bed.

"Uh, can I help you? Se te perdió algo o que? Turn around so I can change."

"The fuck you mean turn around," he scoffed. "I've seen you naked a bunch of times."

"Yeah, well." I contemplated what to say.

"Exactly."

"Whatever," I pulled off my shirt and put his flannel on. I tied it from the front ends because it was too big on me.

^What I'm talking about

"Can you quit being a creep and stop staring?" I asked as I adjusted the shirt on me. "There," I spoke silently to myself.

"Mmmm mmmm..." Oscar looked down at me. "I can take you right here. Right now."

"Yeah," I placed my hand on his chest. "Not a chance."

For the most of the night we just drank and hung around. I sat on Oscar's lap but every second when I was talking to someone he would try to cop a feel. He tried to kiss me and stuff but I just gave him a stern look. There was now way in HELL that I was going to let him touch me not after that puta.

So that's how I spent most of my night. Catching up with the Santos and trying to control Oscar's grabbiness.

—-

A/N: Just want to let you know that I will be busy for a while, because I am moving. I was going to update last night but I just fell asleep. Lol.

Comment. Vote.

Thanks for reading.