Kiss It All Better

" One difference in your story, brother."

I look back at him.

" Your life came back to you."

He let's go of my hand backing away, his head lowering.

" Danielle?"

I turn my head to her, she stood quietly by the door her hands resting on her sides. Her hand coming down in messy curls over her shoulders and her chest near her sides.

" You came back."

She stays quiet, I look at him again before walking to her slowly. My face softens staring at her. Admiring her gentle features, her small nose with curved her lip that trembled shakily as I edged closer.

No thoughts, but a light thump and the sound blood traveling through her veins.

Thinking of my hands holding her cheeks carefully in my hands as I softly push my lips against hers.

" You said," she stops and looks down for a moment," You love me?"

She is adorable, brother. I hear on my head with light chuckle.

I raise my right hand to her cheek resting the palm of my hand softly against her face lowering my head down to her so we're eye level.

" I wouldn't say it if it weren't true, love."

She opens her mouth but closes when I meet my mouth with hers. Her nose brushes mine feeling the ends of her eyelashes tickle at my cheeks.

Her own hand moves my face, the cold sensation against her warm skin making me smile.

" Okay you two. This is cute and all, but I'm supposed to be the bad guy, not some man about to cry witnessing love."

I feel her laugh against my lips as I pull away turning to face him, with a slight smile I nod.

" Marshal, I think we should introduce ourselves with, uh, less violence."

I nod, feeling Danielle's hand brush mine.

" I'm Vincent, your older brother who is just a mess right now."

I laugh a little, " Well, I'm Marshal, I guess your younger brother who is also a mess right now."

He lifts his hand to mine with a bit doubt I slowly move my own to his.

" This, is Danielle, but I think you know that, already."

" Eh, just bits and cracks of things, like how she stalked you for awhile."

" I did not!"

" Did to!"

I feel her hand heat up knowing she was surely blushing.

" I did not stalk- okay . . . Maybe, a little. "

" Hah. Bull, you were the best stalker ever, had the cameras and everything."

" I did not stalk him that way!"

" Yeah, you did."

I raise my hand up to stop their childish yet amusing fight.

" I don't care what she does to me, as long as she's in my life, I'm okay."

" Awh."

I look at her with a smile as she awhs then I face Vincent.

" Wait."

" What?"

" Yeah, what?" Danielle's says.

" That makes you a stalker as well. "

His face gets shade darker.

" No, it doesn't."

" Oh my gosh, yes it does."

I look at Danielle who was standing up on her own defense, her blushing cheeks fading a bit.

" Well, isn't that just cute, my brother and girlfriend fighting."

Vincent and Danielle look at me with a bit shock and horror, I, a bit shocked by my own excitement yet half of me wouldn't be afraid to kill Vincent if he ever tried something else on her again.

Well, actually I know I would kill, or either beat the fuck out of him if he ever tried to make me lose her again.

A slight shock went through my wrist as I stare at him, something about me wanted to accept him, forgive him. Yet, the other half was cruel, how I should rip his head off slowly, but gradually destroying his body

I shake my head at my thoughts.

* * * * *

I gaze at the older male as Marshal spoke with him. My hands shook a bit, something even they couldn't notice. My back arched awkwardly as I find myself falling to the floor, my back arches more, my hips being pulled off the ground as I groan feeling pain shoot through the veins in my arms.

My head twisting to left and right, my mouth open wide scratching at the floorboards, a sharp pain and tingle throb at the gums of my teeth. I open my eyes to see a scared Marshal getting to his knees, he was talking but my head was pounding too much for me to focus on his words.

" Make it stop!"

I glimpse to my right seeing Vincent with a twisted smile on his lips.

Fuck.

/ Vote and Comment if you like /