Different

My cheeks ached, my arms burning as I try to blink my eyes. I look over at female once again lying in the bed, her pulse light. The light hitting my face make me groan as I try to lift up, a odd irony smell filled my nose. I lick the inside of my mouth looking at Vincent lying on the ground, his face pale and lifeless. Arms bent out of shape as a sharp piece of the wood I broke off a chair remained in his chest cavity.

I was lucky I didn't miss his hear, or he would have just came back to life stronger. I dust the palm of my hands on my bottoms as I moved closer to sweet Danielle. Her large eyes closed so gracefully, her mouth parted a bit with her arms resting on her sides.

My sweet Danielle.

I could feel my nose crack as I stared at her, my mouth closing feeling my teeth shrinking down burying deep inside my gums, once more. I reach out to her arm feeling the coldness around her presence. Her chest raising up and slowly.
I shut my eyes.

" What, brother? Haha, did you not want her like you?"

" What did you do?," I hissed with clenched teeth.

" She's a monster, like you."

" She'll never be a monster."

" I wouldn't be so sure about that, brother."

His laughter filled my ears.

" Fuck you."

" No, i"ll just fuck your little girlie over there."

My eyes squeezes shut as I lunge forward to him, his head hit the red wall roughly with a smirk on his face. My head leans back as I hiss letting my teeth sprout out of my gums, my face tingles as I watch his eyes darken and his mouth open seeing his incisors growing out of his lips.

" Mine, she's mine, ' I growl banging his back against the wall, digging my nails into his flesh.

" You're so silly, brother. She's just a girl, there's millions of hers like her."

" No there isn't!"

My body weight pushes against his as I throw him to the right. I watch his body crash onto the dresser, his legs bending hissing when his head crashes into the hard wood. He throws his legs forward jumping up, his jaw tightening up staring at me brother.

" Shes just a stupid little slut."

I open my eyes and the last thing I remember I was straddling him, my hands gripping on the broken leg of the chair jammed deeply into his chest. His mouth open wide, with blood clear to see resting in the back of his throat. My hands go to my hair messing it up taking a deep breath.

I killed my brother.

I killed him.

I killed someone, again. I am a monster . . . And, Danielle.

" She's like me now."

" She's something she should have never even known was real."

" Oh, Danielle, I'm so sorry."

I rest my hand on her knee looking at her with sympathy.

" You're not a monster, please don't be scared when you wake, my love. You're still you, you're just a little different. I'll take care of you, I'll make you okay. Just don't leave me, you're no monster, I promise . . . The only monster here is me, fuck, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, baby. I'm so fucking sorry. I should have been here sooner. Please, please don't hate me."

I shake my head looking down shaking her knee repeating the word I knew she was normal to, " You're just different, love, just a little different. "

/ Vote and Comment if you like /