A Bit Of Lip Action

" Ugh."

My arm rest on the window looking out the window staring at the blue water.  My eyes glance at my wrist looking at the small watch, 10:48pm.

She should be here soon, right? My nails tap on the wood, running my tongue along the points of my teeth.

" Marsh?"

" Yeah, Al?"

" I have another painting for you."

" Oh, uh, just sit it somewhere in my room."

Who keeps sending me these paintings?

" You alright? I know the injection might have made you a litt-"

" I'm fine."

I walk out of the small outing and out by the dock near the water. I glance at the watch on my wrist once more, 10:58pm.

Still no sight of her, she's late. By one minute, you control freak. I lower my hands to my clothing with an eyebrow raised. Am I too mature for my age? Should I start to wear the basketball shorts and a plain tee's like the other fellows in school?

I shake my head and sigh staring at the small ripples in the water. Aren't they lucky, the innocent fish and creatures in the water?

They see no harm in the world until it's directed to them. Oh, how cruel people can be, they do no wrong to us, yet we feel powered to hurt them in such ways.

" Phew," I mumble shakily wiping some sweat off my brow.

I've done gone and lost my mind, what sane person compares fish to the ugliness in the world?

Ah, I guess it's not such a problem, I mean, I am labeled as a monster. I lean down resting one knee onto the hard wood of the dock, lowering my hand to the water to feel the sensation of the change of the world's objects.

The coldness of the water sent a satisfying feeling though my veins, causing me to think about Danielle, and the warmness of her skin.

The way she was so gentle and caring to every soul except for her own.

" Too sweet for her own good," I say mentally swirling my fingers around in the light blue water; that looked a shade darker, now, because of the lighting situation I was in.

A curve forms above my lip staring at the ripples of blue, It reminded me of Danielle, her light thin veins that formed in different directions along her pale skin; that almost seems transparent if you paid no attention to the beauty that she has.

Evil.

Now, that is what I would call Evil, someone who knows not of the power they hold just by a simple glance, poke, or smile.

Oh, how cruel she can be to not see her own beauty. I straighten myself out, again wiping my hands on the sides of my plain black bottoms that clung to my thin legs.

I hear a light howling in the distance making the atmosphere even more beautiful to me, no worries, no hate, just life.

Life all around me, so delightful.

I turn my head to my left in the direction of the woods, my left jaw tightening hearing a low crunching of the fallen leaves from the old trees; that still stood strong and durable after years and years of bad weather.

I keep my eyes on the inner part of the woods for any sight of the object making the sounds of interaction.

A small animal roaming around for some source of food to eat, I suppose. Who knows?