Chapter 16

Wendy walked through the streets in deep thought. Everytime she would try to think about something else other than what she had seen earlier the very thought of the towns people grieving for their loss would come right back to her.

Carla who was flying above the blue haired girl noticed the Sky Dragons recent change in mood. She could feel the mood between them drop to ground zero, sadness.

A certain black haired boy noticed the Sky Dragon bowed headed and walking through the streets of Magnolia.

He pulled off a grin and ran up to the blue haired girl. "Hey, Wendy!" He exclaimed putting a hand on Wendy's shoulder.

Wendy flinched at the sudden contact and jerked her head to the side and smiled in relief. "H-Hey... Romeo." She said looking back down with a small frown. But, this did not go unnoticed by Romeo.

"Hey, are you alright?" He asked, his voice full of concern.

Wendy bit her bottom lip while clutching her midnight blue skirt tightly. "I... well..." she stuttered unable to find the words to explain to Romeo.

Romeo sighed, "hey, its ok. Take your time." He reassured with a small smile.

Wendy took a deep breath before looking at Romeo, their eyes locking into one another. "You know how all the dragon slayers left the guild a couple of hours ago?" She asked.

Romeo nodded in response.

"Well, we left because we heard this explosion. We went to check it out... and... when we got there... t-t-the..." her eyes brimmed with tears.

Romeo brought her into a tight embrace, "its ok..." he reassured as Wendy quietly sobbed.

"The... t-t-town... h-half... of it... w-was... d-des-destroyed." She sobbed. Romeo couldn't believe his ears.

Half... the town?! He thought. Romeo tightened the hug looking ahead of him in anger. Who would do such a thing? All those innocent people... dead!!

A blue flying cat suddenly approach Carla, "Carla! I found this job that we can do with Lily!" Happy explained handing the female exceed the sheet.

"Finding a... rainbow flower?!" Carla exclaimed. "How are you so sure that those exist?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Because! I remember when i was with Natsu once we found a whole field of them! It became our secret spot!" Haply answered with a big grin.

Carla looked at the sheet then at the blue cat before smiling, "ok..." she said bluntly and flew off followed by Lily.

Romeo noticed the cat leave and sighed, "hey, let's go get some lunch!" He suggested. Wendy wiped away her tears and smiled.

"Ok!"

Making my way down town, to Nashi!
Nashi furrowed her eyebrows, her eyes slowly opening. She let out a soft moan and rolled to the side and hit her head on something rough and hard.

She grunted in pain and tried to clutch her head. She couldn't. Nashi sat up and looked behind her to see her hands tied up.

What the?! She thought and quickly tried to use her powers but to no avail. How dod this... She began until everything came flooding back.

Nashi looled around her surroundings. She was trapped. Trapped in a dungeon in Mavis nows where.

"Enjoying your new home?" A deep dark voice asked. Nashi jerked her head up to see the man who attacked her and Luke that very night.

"Y-YOU!!" She growled and stood up hitting the cell bars with her shoulder. "This is all your fault!!"

The man chuckled, "is it? Or, is it not?" He asked with a smirk. "You know... none of this would've happened if it weren't for that cursed Salamander!"

"Natsu-san? What has he ever done to y--"

"You mean, your father?" He asked pulling his hood down. Nashi's eyes widened in shock and fear.

"That... you... you were that one that my dad fought a long time ago! But, my mom said that... you retreated but soon you died!" Nashi exclaimed.

The man laughed, "no, that was just a diversion. In truth i was taken into The Black Torture Fight Club. I managed to escape by using my time magic... but, the magic backfired and i was sent to the future." He explained.

"So then... who was the person that attacked my brother, my friend and Gray-san?" Nashi asked in a demanding tone.

"That would be me." A voice chimed walking up to the man.

"I am Akio Fujimoto and this is my father... Mecredi Fujimoto." He said pointing to the man who was leaning against the wall.

Nashi balled her hands into fists, "you... were... YOU'LL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MY BROTHER!!" She yelled in anger.

"Ho! You're a feisty one aren't you?" Mecredi asked with a smirk.

Nashi gritted her teeth, "come on father," Akio said putting a hand on Mecredi. "We have to go."

Once they left Nashi collapsed onto the ground and silently began to sob to herself. Please, Luke... save me. She thought desperately.

I believe I can fly! To Luke!
Its been a couple of days since Nashi had disappeared. Luke was walking down the streets of Magnolia to the guild.

In deep thought he entered the guild not realising that everything was dark. Luke stopped and looked around him. What the hell? He thought for a brief moment.

Suddenly the lights turned on, everyone threw coloured paper strings, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE AND NASHI!!!" They yelled in unison.

Luke looked around him to see every guild member wearing party hats and Mira carrying a huge cake.

Luke grinned, "thanks you guys!!" He said.

Storm approached the blonde, "yo furnace fucker. Where's Nashi?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

Luke frowned averting his gaze from the ice mage, "i... i don't know. She hasn't been around for 2 days... and I'm starting to get a really bad feeling." He answered.

"Great, your the getting the 'twintuition'." Storm rolled his eyes and sighed. Luke nodded,"yeah, the last time we got this was when i was sick and she smack-bang got sick as well." Luke said.

Everyone so far was enjoying the cake and the party until the doors flew open. A great wind force pushed some guild members back.

Luke looked at a hooded figure take a step into the guild. He took something out of his pocket and threw it at him. Luke caught the object but flew back due to the wind force still blowing.

The figure smirked and disappeared. As soon as he did the wind stopped and Luke looked at the object.

His eyes widened. This... is... Nashi's scarf! He thought in realisation. Luke noticed a note in it.

It read:
Dear Luke, Son of Natsu Dragneel,
            Happy Birthday.
       Although i doubt you like this... 'present' of yours. First off I'm glad to write that this is your sisters scarf. Don't worry she is alright.
         Well, other than the fact that she currently locked up in my dungeon. You want her? Then i suggest to agree to this offer.
       Hand yourself in and everyone in the guild lives. If you don't your sister dies and so does everyone you love and care about as well.
                 Think about it.

Sincerely,
Akio Fujimoto & Mecredi Fujimoto