Chapter 12

Ok!! So before we get started i wanted to say thanks for all the reads you guys and as a bonus i decided to put up a picture of Natsu. Yes, this picture belongs to me since i draw anime... alot.Anyway, Enjoy!

Ja ne!
DeathGod out
_______________________
Nashi sat by her brother's side in sadness. Just what really happened out there... Luke? She thought and sighed.

Suddenly there was a low grunt followed by a creak. Nashi snapped out of her thoughts and turned her head to see Storm slowly getting up.

Storm ran his hand through his hair and saw Nashi looking at him, he blushed, "w-what are you l-looking at?" He asked stuttering avoiding his gaze from the salmon haired teen.

Nashi smiled and hugged Storm abruptly, "I'm so glad you're finally awake!" She exclaimed and pulled away. "Unlike this idiot over here." She said pointing to Luke.

Storm's eyes widened, "holy mavis..." he let out and got out of bed to see his frenemy. He saw his wrecked body and clenched his fist. This was all Akio's fault! He thought in anger.

"Luke? Are you alright?" Nashi asked looking at the raven haired teen. Storm looked at Nashi and sighed, "yeah... I'm fine." He answered and sat down on his bed.

The door suddenly opened to reveal Leah and Gale, "yo! How are you guys doing?" Gale asked with a grin.

"I'm fine thanks for asking, Gale." Nashi replied with a smile while Storm shrugged. "Alright i guess." He answered.

"Tch, i don't see the reason why i had to be dragged into this..." Leah mumbled but was enough for both Nashi and Gale to hear.

"Hey!! Says the little shrimp who got the wrong anime!!" Gale spat folding his arms and glaring at his sister. He butted heads with her, "oh yeah? Says the potato head!!" Leah yelled.

Nashi walked up to the two and hit them both on the head, "will you two shut up?!" She yelled and the twins clutched their heads.

"What was that for flame breath?" Leah scowled and recieved a death glare from Nashi and she grumbled something before sitting down.

"Man, he looks really beat up now doesn't he?" Gale asked resting his chin on his right palm while looking at the unconscious blond haired teen.

"Yeah, the doctor said that he made it out of his coma and that he should wake up soon," Nashi said with a frown. "Jeez, cheer up will ya? This gloomy atmosphere is too weird for me." Leah said with her typical attitude.

"But, Storm," Leah began facing the raven haired teen. "What really happened in that fight or whatever?" She asked.

Storm thought for a moment, "Well, Luke said that he heard a faint explosion from the town a few miles away... i think. So, we went to go check it out and... by the time we got there, the whole town was... gone." He explained.

Nashi stared at the ice and water mage in shock.

"We found some guy there, his name is Akio Fujimoto. Luke was pretty mad and i tried to calm him down since he thought that, that man caused the explosion so he attacked him," Storm continued. "Akio eventually attacked as well... i was really surprised that he had 3 magic types."

Nashi gasped, "wait!! What type?" She asked.

"Uhh... i think they were Parallel, Space and Time," Storm answered rubbing his chin. "Why?" He asked.

"That man was the guy who sent us here!!" Nashi exclaimed. "What did he look like?" She asked.

"He looked like a young adult... about 16 or 17 years old?" Storm replied. "he had dirty blond hair, pitch black eyes, he wore a pitch black tank top, navy blue baggy pants with a large, thick tan belt, black boots with red laces and a cloak."

"The cloak but makes sense... but the rest i don't know." Gale said and sighed. "Maybe he's the younger version of the man that attacked us?"

Nashi shrugged and gestured for Storm to continue his story.

"After awhile Gray arrived and tried to attack him, but he got sent back into some trees. I think Luke attacked cause next thing i knew i saw him plummet down," he sighed.

"I went over to him to see him getting up, his hair shadowing his eyes and there were these scales on his right arm and some on his face and left arm. He looked at me and I saw his eyes... they were blood red." He continued.

"He charged again with his flames... but they were darker... they were a lot darker than his original flames." He finished.

"Wait... the way you described him seems kinda familiar but i can't really out my finger on it. I think mom talked about it to your mom and dad once." Gale said.

Leah nodded, "yeah." She said and looked at the blond and sighed. "Come on, we should go and get somethin to eat." She suggested.

Nashi smiled and nodded, "sure!" She said and followed Leah leaving Gale and Storm alone.

"So, how are you holding up?" Gale asked looking at the raven haired teen. Storm shrugged, "not sure. Other than the fact that I'm beat and sore." He answered.

"Anyway, what do you think actually happened to ash for brains over there?" Storm asked out of curiosity.

Gale sighed, "i think he unlocked some sort of hidden power in him. I think it might be the half demon in him." He replied truthfully.

"You think or you know?" Storm asked and Gale shrugged looking out the window and enjoying the view.

"I'm still not sire, but, what should we do if he loses control? Cause so far, from what I've heard he seemed to have control because he only wanted to avenge his sister." Gale asked.

Storm frowned, "well, we definitely can't kill him otherwise uncle Natsu and aunt Lucy will get mad at us," Storm answered. "We'll have to leave that to the future."