Chapter 14

Hey yall! I'm such a clutz cuz i rolled my ankle while playing basketball and i had to sit out for the rest of the game. Then i had to go to the hospital, luckily i didn't break any bones so yay! My poor ankle T^T anyway ENJOY!!

Ja ne!
DeathGod out
____________________
Luke wandered about the bustling streets of Magnolia with a bright smile on his plastered on his face. Humming a soft tune to himself he admired the view of the town.

A few weeks have passed since Luke woke up from his coma. Everyone in the guild were all getting along and just having fun. It was only natural for a rowdy and destructive guild to be loud.

Natsu ran up to the blond with a blue exceed flying close behind him. Natsu put his hand on the blonds shoulder and grinned when Luke looked up at the salmon haired teen.

Luke returned the grin before continuing to make his way to the guild. "Say, Natsu-san, why do you always sneek into Lucy-san's room?" Luke asked out of curiosity.

Natsu was shocked at the abrupt question and stared at the blonde. "U-um... well... i... uuuh..." he stuttered receiving a grin from the blond and exceed.

Happy nodded and Luke did the same. "YOU LIIIIIKE EEEAACH OOOTTHERR!!!" They cooed in unison making Natsu turn into a tomato.

"S-S-SHUT UP!!" He stuttered averting his gaze from the two. "I only sneak into her room cause its fun and also cuz' we cant open her door since its locked and her window is always open." He shrugged.

"Mhm... suuuuure." Luke grinned mischievously receiving a glare from the fire dragon slayer. Luke looked away and chuckled evilly.

"Ya' know i can hear you, right?" Natsu asked a dark aura surrounding him. Happy quickly dropped and landed on the blonde's head. "Aye sir!!" He exclaimed.

The two continued their walk to the guild.

Once the trio got there Natsu kicked the door off its hinges and bulldozed anyone who was in front of him while Luke casually strolled through until a certain raven head came flying towards him.

Happy instantly made his wings appear and flew up, carrying Luke with him. "Thanks Happy!!" The blond grinned.

Happy returned the grin, "aye sir!" He exclaimed while Luke turned to the raven head who was clutching head and groaning.

"What was that for, snow shit?!" Luke yelled, Happy slowly descended and Luke stomped over to the raven who stood up and the two butted heads.

"You better watch where you're going next time, furnace fucker!!" Storm scowled. Dark auras surrounded them both until a scarlet haired girl walked up to them with gleaming red eyes and an even bigger dark aura surrounding her.

"Do i hear you two fighting?" She asked in a deep, dark voice making the two boys quiver in fear and hug each other.

"N-no! O-o-of course not! I mean, Storm here is my best pal!" Luke complimented slapping Storm's back, HARD.

Storm coughed and managed a quick glare before grinning to the scarlet head, "yeah! Luke here is also my best pal!" He said through gritted teeth and slapped Luke hard on the back as well.

Rosemary looked at the two, eyeing them closely before smiling and walked off in satisfaction.

"Glad that you two are getting along just fine." She said and sat down.

Time Skip (cuz im lazy :P)
Luke was stuffing his face with fire chicken and spaghetti when he heard a rather faint explosion.