Chapter 15

A man and a young 16 year old teen finally crossed paths. They looked at one another and the teen gasped.

"Who... who are you?" He asked preparing himself for a fight. The man pulled his hood down to reveal his messy dark brown hair, pitch black eyes and a large jagged scar on his forehead that down through his right eye.

"I am Number 21..." he answered in a deep voice. "Atleast that is the name i was given when i was brought into the Black Torture Fight Club. But, my real name is Mecredi Fujimoto... and i am your father..."

(Lol anyone recognize this line?)

Akio could not believe his ears. He swallowed hard, "why... you..." Akio stuttered. He was utterly lost for words.

He clenched his fists tightly, "why? Why come back not after so many years?" He asked through gritted teeth.

The man known as Mecredi sighed, "you never once were a good listener now... were you?" He asked his expression turning soft.

"Yeah... but still!! You left me with my DYING mother!! Once she died trying to protect because of the riot Fairy Tail caused i sought revenge on Fairy Tail and YOU!!" He screamed.

The man looked down his expression darkened.

"I... i know i left you at a young age... but. I was captured during the job and i was stuck in that hell for 17 years... if it weren't for my time magic i would be a dead man." He said looking at his scarred hand.

"I swore to comeback... when i did i saw the beloved village we once live in burnt in flames! I saw a huge monster being defeated by someone from Fairy Tail! That one person was... Salamander." He said clenching his fist.

"Then i used my time magic to reverse the effects of the fire, but, my magic backfired and sent me to the future," he explained. "When i got there i met a rather familiar looking girl. I realised that she was the salamanders child so i sent her and her friends back in time... to this time period."

"So please, my son. Work with me so we can both avenge her." Mecredi offered taking his hand out.

Akio stared at the hand before taking it and hugged his father. "You damn old fart." He muttered and Mecredi smiled.

Somewhere over the rainbow~
Natsu and the rest of the dragon slayers walked back to the guild in anger. Luke could practically feel the anger that was radiating from his dad from the back of the group.

But, he wasn't the only one. Everyone there was angry as well, their anger leaking out making the people in the town back away slowly.

When they got to the guild Natsu kicked the doors open, literally off its hinges and stomped into the guild. The other dragon slayers stomped in as well, except for Nashi, Nova, Wendy and Gale.

They all sat down feeling down while the others scurried to Makarovs office. Luke trying to contain his anger, knocked on the door gently and heard a faint come in.

Luke pushed open the door to reveal Makarov sitting on his velvet red, leather chair. He put his hands together and greeted them with a wide grin, "hell there my children." He said.

"Master," Gajeel said through gritted teeth. "We heard an explosion a few minutes ago... and... what we..." he started to fumble with his words and could explain no more.

"What we found was something we could nevertheless forgive the person who did it," Laxus spoke up clenching his fists tighter. "We want to step up and hunt down the person who did this."

Luke stepped up, "whoever did this might be related to the person who put me in that coma." He explained.

Makarov sighed, "you may do that... but, on one condition." He said looking at the dragon slayers sternly. "You must stay out of the way if it also involves the Magic Council... alright?" He asked.

"But--" Natsu began.

"No buts, no cuts, no coconuts!!" Makarov yelled cutting Natsu off. Natsu frowned and stomped out the room followed by Gajeel and Luke leaving Laxus by himself with his old man.

"Thanks... gramps." He said and left.

Meanwhile With Natsu
Natsu threw another pebble to the lake, the little pebble skipped along the lake swiftly before sinking into the water with a 'plop'. He sighed in frustration and punched a nearby tree.

He continued to punch it until his knuckles bled.

In the shadows, a blue exceed and a blond haired teen stood by a tree watching the fire dragon slayer take his anger out on a poor innocent tree.

"Do you think he'll be alright?" Luke asked the blue exceed who was sitting on his head. The blue cat smiled, "aye sir!" He answered putting his left paw up in the air.

Luke managed a weak smile and nodded. He turned his attention to his father and clenched his fists tightly in anger.

That bastard will pay! He thought.

⊙•⊙•⊙•⊙•⊙
Nashi walked through the forest in deep thought. She looked down kicking whatever there was to kick, heck she even kicked a rock without even thinking and ended up hurting her toe. (Heh! Should've gone to specsavers.)

She grunted in pain and sat down, leaning against a tree. Nashi the rubbed her toe to sooth the pain and sighed.

Without question a big strong hand holding a white cloth that was folded several times went over her mouth.

Nashi let out muffled screams. She looked up at the figure who had a hand on her mouth and her eyes widened.

It was the cloaked man who sent them back in time. She put her hands on the mans arms and tried to get him to let go. She was about to use her Flame Magic until her vision began to blur.

A clear triumphant grin appeared on the mans face as Nashi lost consciousness and fell into his arms.

"Let the plan... begin."