Stylist Noona Pt 30 (Pineapple) (lots of smut)

Start bij het begin

"Hey!" You exclaim, "That's my nice bra!!"

"Don't worry jagiya, we'll buy you others" Jimin says, from across the room.

Before you can retort lips wrap around your left nipple, as a hand toys with your other breast, twisting and pulling at the hard bud.

You let out breathy moans enjoying the new sensation. But you whimper when the contact is lost.

"So, who was that?"

You had been so caught up in how it felt you forgot you were playing the game.

Not Jimin, his voice was across the room. But between the two, Jungkook and Tae? They are both strong, but Tae favors rough stuff...

"Tae?"

"I'm disappointed baby, you should know how I feel." Taehyung hums close to your ear, "But since you answered wrong,you know you get a punishment."

"Mmm hyung all of the things I want to do to her she's going to like."

You whimper at Jungkook's promising statement.

"Perhaps," Jimin interrupts, "the best punishment... is to make her wait."

You can practically hear the evils smiles on their smug faces. They know you are already so worked up, your legs have been trembling the entire time.

"Okay then, y/n we will move on to the next person. You may go when you like." Jungkook referee's.

A few seconds pass before you feel a warm hand trailing up the side of your upper thigh. The bed to your left dips against the weight of the tease. A pair of sweet lips meet yours, a tinge of whiskey still present on his mouth. His fingers loop under your panties tugging on them ever so slightly, while his tongue invades your mouth insistently.

You'd give anything to weave your fingers into his hair and deepen the kiss, you mentally curse the silk tying you into submission.

The man breaks the kiss and gets off of the bed repositioning himself between your legs. Bringing your legs up over his shoulders he begins kissing down your sternum to the top of your panties. You start to move your hips in desire but his cold fingers dig into your hips holding you still.

Once you settle back into the mattress the kisses continue, over your panties.

"Ohh... please" You breathe begging for more than teasing.

Apparently feeling generous, the man, between your legs, pulls lace to the side and gives you two long strokes, slightly flicking his tongue at your clit with each making you shiver and gasp. As quickly as the pleasure came it is gone again and you are left alone on the bed.

"So noona? Who was it this time?" Jungkook asks.

You think for a second recalling a few key details.

"You guys must want to punish me because that was a trick." Silence, " It was both of you."

Your blindfold is removed and you blink slowly against the light.

"How did you know jagiya?"

"Well for one, I know Jimin is sober, and one of you tasted like alcohol, and also one of you had warm hands and the other had cold hands."

They stare at you slightly stunned and perhaps a little amused.

"Well done baby, are you ready for your reward?" Taehyung brushes hair from your eyes gently caressing your face.

You nod desperate and needy, giving pleading eyes to all three men.

"May I?" Jimin asks the others.

"Please be my guest," Tae says smirking moving back from the edge of the bed into an office chair.