Stylist Noona Pt 30 (Pineapple) (lots of smut)

Start from the beginning

Well you hadn't expected a foursome tonight but hey, the more the merrier right? But hopefully not more than four, let's be honest, even three is a lot

"Is anyone else coming?"

"Hmm are we not enough baby?" Tae purrs, stepping forward establishing his dominance in his own room.

"N-no that's not what i-i- meant!"

"We know," Jimin joins Taehyungs side, "don't worry, we won't hurt you, as long as you have that safe word."

You really hadn't even thought about it yet it, your been so caught up in figuring out who "we" were.

Quickly you say the first thing that comes to your mind.

"Pineapple!"

The boys look slightly taken aback, almost like they are trying to stifle giggles.

"Pineapple it is baby," Taehyung winks and goes to his bottom drawer and pulls out two long silk strands of fabric. He teases drawing them between his hands slowly lowering his eyes to you, then to the two other men in the room, nodding ever so slightly.

Jimin and Jungkook move towards you gently stroking your face distracting you from Taehyung who was busy fastening the ties at either side of the head board. He finishes his task and joins the two standing in a semi circle around you. Jungkook to the left, Tae in the center and Jimin to your right.

Your hands raise to both of the boys on either side, latching on their waist bands tugging on them earning groaned laughs.

Taehyung leans in and kisses your forehead, then your nose, then your lips. His hands graze your arms and pull you up into his chest. Fingertips brush along the slopes of your back and thighs. You can hear Jimin groan at the sight of you and Tae.

Breaking the kiss Tae guides you to lay back on his bed and he ties your wrists to the headboard.

"Are you okay baby? Anything too tight?" Tae asks sweetly.

You shake your head no. It's quite the opposite, the feeling of the silk tight around your wrists only excites you more.

From the corner of your eye you can see Jungkook shuffling through the bottom drawer of Tae's dresser, he laughs, small but devilish when he finds what he was looking for.

He walks slowly back to the bed showing you what he found.

A black ribbon.

"We're going to play a game baby," Tae explains, "You're going to be blindfolded and each of us will tease you, and you must guess who is touching you. If you guess right, you'll get a reward. If you guess wrong, you'll get a small punishment. Got it?"

Again you nod, the aura coming from the three men standing over you, knowing you are completely helpless, is overwhelming and intoxicating.

Jungkook ties the ribbon around your head covering your eyes.

You squirm bringing your legs more together, the loss of a sense heightening your feeling of vulnerability and sensitivity.

"Alright, the first may go" the voice clearly Taehyung's, a smirk clear in his tone.

The sound of shuffling next to you does nothing to help you at guessing no matter how hard you try to decipher the footsteps.

You breathe in sharply as the first contact is made, in the form of a soft touch to your jaw followed by a small kiss to the other side of your neck. He nips at the skin sucking at a sweet spot near your collarbone.

Both of his hands go down your sides playing with the underwire of your bra.

Roughly the hands grab hold of each bra cup and with a quick force and the sound of fabric ripping the bra gives way and a rush of cool air hits your newly exposed chest.