Chapter 4: Princess Interview 3

*IN HEIDI'S JOURNAL*

The fifth princess, Licha Von Vermillion, 13 years old. She has gorgeous features, a cheerful personality, and has a deep intimacy with royals from other nations. She visits the city in secret and is extremely popular with the people, particularly the gentlemen, generally seen as the "Playgirl Princess."

Heidi was extremely embarrassed by how a 14-year-old child carried a full-grown adult to her room

Heidi was extremely embarrassed by how a 14-year-old child carried a full-grown adult to her room. Licha announced through her bedroom door as she placed the teacher on the floor, "Everyone, she's here!" Heidi thought, "Wait... EVERYONE?!" A group of welcomed Heidi into Licha's room. One of them asked, "Aha! Is this girl the child-teacher you told us about, Licha?" The other said, "She's so freaking cute! I just want to pinch those cheeks." A few moments later, all the boys surrounded Heidi, indulged her, and treated her like a special lady. Heidi thought, "Perhaps, it's not so bad to be mistaken for a child." After introductions and pampering were concluded, Professor Heidi asked, "Who are these boys, princess?" Licha replied confidently, "OH! These are my boyfriends!" One of them responded, "But which one of us you like more, Licha?" The other one said, "Obviously me! I mean, I am the hottest and sexiest guy in the city! My sex appeal is irresistible!"

Licha rebutted while pulling both the boys closer to her, "I love you both! And don't worry, my copulation appeal will be enough to satisfy both of you!" Heidi thought, "Good gracious! They are just children, and what indecent and immoral erudition they are arguing about! What a lewd act for a Royal Princess!" Professor Heidi composed herself and politely asked, "Boys, I would like to interview Princess Licha, would you please be kind enough to give us a few moments alone?" One of the guys answered, "Heidi Darling, that is cold!" Heidi thought, "How did I suddenly become Heidi darling to them!?" Licha convinced the guys by saying, "Please do it for me, my sensual lads. I promise you both a ravishing time after this." Both of the guys agreed and exited the room quickly. Heidi thought, "Though her topics of conversation were disgusting, she's surprisingly cooperative."

Professor Heidi apologized, "I'm incredibly sorry, your highness. It looked like you were having fun." Licha put on a confident grin and responded, "No worries, there will be plenty more. Anyways, I'm glad that we're alone. I have my own questions to ask you. I understand that you're an adult who looks like a child. But I am dying to know what you really look like from behind. Also, can you shake it as well as I do?" Without a word, Heidi rose up from her seat and placed her leg on Licha's face as hard as she could. Licha's face turned red, and she shrieked, "Professor! How is it okay for a teacher to kick a student on the face?!" Professor Heidi replied with an angry and pouty face, "It was an educational measure!" Licha responded, "There's no reason to resort to violence! It was an innocent curiosity!" Professor Heidi screamed, "In what universe was that innocent?!"

Professor Heidi continued in a malicious tone while slapping the paper on the table, "Now, I'd like you to take an evaluation test, here you go!" Licha raised an eyebrow and asked innocently, "Wait... are you being mean to me now? I'm a Princess, remember?" She continued, "A test, eh? Do I really have to? This is a pain." Licha the trailed off on the last word and laid her head on the table uttering, "A pain, a pain, a pain." Then an idea hit her. She then opened the door where the boys were waiting and asked them, "Fellows, do you know the answer to this question?" Professor Heidi stated, "Your Highness, this isn't a group activity, you must do it yourself." Licha scoffed, "Ugh! You're so hard to please! Fine, I'll get serious now!"

Heidi thought, "Somehow, I doubt it!" While writing the test, Licha was continuously chatting, even though Heidi was merely staring at her and not uttering a single word. Licha spoke, "Hey, I've gotta ask, you've already met Leonie and Brunie, right? Aren't those two the biggest loons ever? Oh my gosh! You have got to hear this! Once, there was this fancy but really stuffy dinner party in which none of us wanted to go. So Brunie pretended that she was writing a paper, Leonie pretended that she had a fever and I pretended to have a date, but Kaira--" Professor Heidi interrupted by saying, "Princess, please stop talking and do the examination properly, that test ain't going to take itself." Licha snapped back, "But Professor I'm already done! YAY!" Professor Heidi's eyes widened, and she responded with wonderment, "My word! Once you got going, the test didn't take you quite long." Licha added, "Right? I can do anything I set my mind to." Heidi snapped back, "Then set your mind to be serious from the beginning. I would like to have my wasted time back trying to motivate you!" Licha's eyes narrowed with disappointment and said, "It's like you slapped me on my face with those ungrateful words!"

Professor Heidi said while pushing her chair, "Well then, I must head off to the last Princess." Licha articulated, "Wait, Professor! I have a quick question to ask!" Heidi turned around and reminded, "Careful, Princess Licha, it better not concern your previous question?" Licht said, "Well... I am still curious about that but no. One thing I would like to know; who the hell are you?" Professor Heidi asked expressionlessly, "Could you be more specific?" Licha continued precariously, "All the previous imperial mentors have to be famous to be called to the palace for a post like this. But I've never heard the name Heidi Witzenberg before." Licha's eyes narrowed with curiosity as she said the last statement. Heidi thought, "What a fierce gaze... it's as if they're searching through me."

Licha snapped back into her regular playful and cheerful personality by saying, "Nah... it's not like I know the names of all Professors." Heidi took a breath out, indicating that she was nervous by that question at the beginning, and was relieved when the Princess came back to her own. Licha continued with an innocent smile, "Ah, sorry about that, I'm sure your a fancy short scholar who received many awards. Actually, I don't care what sort of thing, so my bad! Hehe!"

One of the guys opened the door and asked, "Hey Lichie, is your secret talk done? Why does the Professor have a stern look on her face? Why won't you smile for us, cutie pie?" Licha replied, "That's because we were having a serious conversation, right Professor?" She playfully continued, "Well... I cannot say much, but it suffices to say this, that her waist is like a plate that cannot move round and round." Professor Heidi got aggravated and slapped Licha on the head with a book screaming, "You need a lesson, you idiot!" She reminded Licha to be present at the reception hall at 4 sharp. And that she would only commence her lessons if all the Princess are present and accounted for.

As she walked out of the room, with Licha curiously staring at her depart, Heidi thought, "If I let my guard down because she's the youngest Princess, she might as well pull the rug under me. Princess Licha is not to be taken lightly. Now, let's see, on to the next Princess." Professor Heidi knocked on Kaira's room to see that she's not there. She asked the servants about her whereabouts, but they had no clue either. Heidi looked at her pocket watch and thought, "It's drawing close. I promised the Princesses that I'd regroup with them at four. Only one hour left! I need to find Princess Kaira at once!"