*no control*

Grayson's pov

"Gray! Come on babe" I hear Bella yell,

Shit it's 10:37 which means we are for sure going to be late to the doctors for Bella's 8 months appointment at 11:00.

Come on where did I put the keys at.

I look around the room ones again, when I turn my head and discover the keys are right on the bathroom counter, stupid me I left them there when I was using the bathroom.

I walk out the room to bella.

"I found them you ready?" I asked

"I've been ready" she rolls her eyes then she give me a smile.
God when our baby comes out I'ma show her not to roll them eyes at me.

I give her a kiss and I open the door and she follows behind me.

"Go to the car baby, it's unlocked" I tell her as I lock the door to our apartment.

After I lock the door I check my pockets for my phone but it's not in there.

Shit

Bella's pov

While gray was looking for the keys I knew he was going to most likely forget his phone so I picked it up and that's when we left out the door.

He told me to go to the car so I did.

I opened the car door and sat down Puting my seatbelt on.

*Ring* *ring* *ring*

I take the phone out my pocket and look down at the screen.

*Private number*
Didn't think nothing of it so I didn't answer.

I swiped *Decline*

What's taking him so long I thought to myself but my thoughts were interrupted by his phone ringing again.

*Private number*

Again, I got annoyed because whoever was calling just called back so I answered

"Daddy, don't Decline my calls, what if it's important?"

I was shook but extremely confused at the female who just called my fiance daddy!

I could feel my body getting over heated at that moment, but I didn't say a word.

"Gary?" she moans, I don't know what she was doing but she definitely just moaned his name.

And before I knew it I went off.

"Bitch who the fuck is this" I scream into the phone.

The phone cuts out.

Did this bitch just hang up, I say in my head. Wanting to call the hoe back but I couldn't because she called private.

A tear dropped on his phone as I looked at the background of his phone at the picture of me and him laughing. I can't believe this, he's cheating......

Grayson's pov.

I unlock the door to our apartment and I'll look around for my phone for a couple of minutes, eventually I said forget it and walked out the door, locked it and went to the car.

I open the door to the car and got in.

"Can't find my phone" I say to Bella, she just looks at me.

I start up the car and start driving to the obgyn for our appointment.

Bella's wasn't talking so I deciding to turn on some music.

*Lil baby, close friends*

"We started off as close friends" I start singing.

I could feel Bella looking at me side ways so I look at her.

"What?" I smile at her as we get on the highway.

She just turned her head.

She probably wants so sexual attention, we haven't had sex in over a month so when we get back to the apartment, I'll give her what she wants...

we made it to the appointment and we're sitting in line for our names to be called.

It didn't take long because we were late...

They told Bella to change into the gown so the obgyn left and she did.

I tried to touch her belly but she moved away then she called for the doctor, I look at her confused why she won't let me touch her, as I was about to say something the doctor came in and she lay down, I'll just ask her after we leave.

The doctor put the warm gel on her stomach and he began to see at the baby,

"He's a healthy baby" the doctor says and I smile as I'm looking at the screen..

"Any questions or concerns" he asked us,

Bella says "nope not at all"

A couple of minutes went past and he took some pictures of the baby and gave them to us.

"Ok we are all done here, well see you next week" the doctor says as Bella gets up.

"Thank you" we both say to the doctor and then he leaves.

Bella put her clothes back on and we exit out the door....

We quietly get in the car and I start up the car.

As I'm driving I look over at Bella and her arms are crossed.

"Bella, what's wr-"

"Fuck you Grayson!" She yells with no hesitation.

"Bro are you talking about!" I yell back.

*Bink!*

She throw something hard right at my nose, I see blood fall on my phone as I looked down at my pants.

"So your cheating now!, You son of a bitch!"

*Bink* *bink*

She uses her right fist to punch me dead in my eye, and I can feel my lip getting swollen.

I

try my best to control the steering wheel.

"Baby! Stop im on the fucking highwa-

*Beeeeep* *bee-*

Blank....

Please be sure to comment your thoughts and opinions thank you