*Love*

Bella's pov

I got up off my bed because I heard the door bell rang. I knew it was Ethan and I just kinda want to spend more time with him. Not because I really like but because I know that he is a really good guy.

"Give me a sec" I say as I looked in the mirror and I guess I look okay. I don't look that bad. And if you think I do then tell me how you would look after your first break up. Yeah that's what I thought.

I walked up to the door and opened it. And Ethan was their smiling and he had a Big pizza and a cake that said get well beautiful. He really can make a girl feel special.

"Awe Ethan, is all this for me" I asked grabbing the pizza and giving him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah I just wanted to make you smile, and it worked" he made me laugh a little too.

"We'll come in" I walked him into the house and he sat down the cake.

"So you want to tell me what's bothering you" he said following me to the couch. I can't tell him about Grayson.

"NO I don't want to talk about it" I know I shouldn't be crying over Grayson but I don't know why I am.

"I'm sorry Eth, it's just that I don't want to think about it right now" he grabbed my hand.

"It's ok beautiful, I understand" he said as he gently rubbed my my hand. God he makes me feel so Much better.

"You ready to eat?" He asked me

"Yeah let's eat" I grabbed the big box of pizza and opening it, smelling the fresh food.

I grabbed a pics and starting eating as Ethan was just looking at me smiling.

"What" I said bitting into my pizza.

"Your so beautiful" Ethan said leaning his head and looking at my lips.

He cupped my face with his hand and kissed me. And I let him.

"Ethan, Ethan.stop this is.not right" I stopped kissing him. I wanted to keep going but something made me stop.

"God damn it Bella, you can make me so mad" he said as he sat up.

"I'm sorry Ethan I yelled at him. "I'm sorry that your stupid ass brother cheated on me" I yelled even more. "I'm sorry that I feel like shit, I'm so ugly and stupid for

"Bella" Ethan said kissing the top of my head.

"Yes" I looked up at him.

"I love you" When Ethan said that I didn't know what to do or how to feel. I'm trying to get over Grayson.

"I love you too" he kisses my lips again and again as I feel back on to the pillow.

Ethan went down to my neck and kissed, licked and sucked on it.

"Ethan, no" I moaned wanting him to stop but I wanted him to keep going.

"Please Bella, don't make me stop" he said kissing down my nipples though my T-shirt.

"I'm not ready Ethan" I said getting so turned on by what he was doing to me.

"Ok if your not ready, then I'm not going to make you" he said kissing my lips one more time before getting off of me.

"Thank you for respecting that" I said getting up.

"I'm sleepy Eth" I called out.

"Then go to sleep beautiful, I'll let myself out" he said getting up and walking to the door.

"No, stay with me please" I asked.
"How can I say no to you" Ethan said walking up to me and taking off his shirt as he picked Me up and ran to my bed room.

He layed me down on the bed and he got in the bed too. He put the covers over us and he put me in his arms and held me close to him.

"Good night beautiful" he said Turing off the light and kissing my cheek.

"Good night Ethan" I smiled and closed my eyes as I cuddled into Ethan chest.

I hoped y'all liked it and I don't know about Bella, she seems to be really in love with Grayson but she loves Ethan too. Wait and see what happens next...