*Games*

Grayson's pov

Tonight is the night I'm going to have fun. She's going to beg me to stop. Nope I'm not stopping. I'm going to keep going until she cums, cums, cums and cums.

Ethan picked us up and he just called me.

"Yo" E said, he sounds so happy.

"Yeah what's up?" I asked out of the blue.

"I'm outside hurry up" yes the fun will begin soon.

"Ok bro we will be out in a second" I then hang up the phone and walked in Bella's room to find her on her phone as she layed on the bed. Damn she is so sexy. I want to fuck her right now.

"Baby girl, let's go" I told her as she got up and looked at me.

"What" she said walking in front of me. Letting me get a good view of her ass in that black dress.

"Teaser" I said walking out of her room to the front door.

We got out side and got to Ethan's car. I hop in the front seat and she hops in the back. And we started rolling.

We finally made it to the movies at about 10:15 just in time for the move to start.

We go up to the front desk and pay for the move. It was 46$ for all of us.

Ethan ordered 2 popcorn bags and I ordered 3 sodas.

We made it to our set's at the back and watched the previous.

Soon after the scary movie started...

Bella's pov

I'm really excited to watch this movie. Ethan seems okay, his not much of a talker I'll say again but his cool.

Daddy or shall I say Grayson had a dirty look on his face when the movie started but soon he stoped looking at me and watched the movie.

"Grayson" I whispered over to him.

"Yes baby girl?" He said keeping his eyes on the movie.

"Ethan's so quite" I say looking over at Ethan as he was watching the movie.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Ethan says out of the blue.

"I-I'm not" I don't know why but Ethan looked so hot. Like I just wanted to kiss his soft lips.

"Hey Ethan, can I... What the fuck" I was about to ask Ethan a question but I started to get this wired pleasure on my core.

"What's wrong?"Ethan says

"Nothing, nevermind" I looked over a grayson and he was watching the movie.

"Gray, stop" I said in his ear

"Stop what?" He smile then look back at the movie.

The vibrations started to speed up, making me bite my lip so I would not moan.

"Grayson please, I'm gonna cum" I moan a little in his ear.

My legs started to shake and my hips moved a little, as I started breathing hard.

I lick my lips in pleasure and start to squeeze on the handle of the chair.

"Gray-fuck, I can't take it" I said as I was about to cum... I can't believe grayson is playing with me like this.

I squeeze my legs together as I cam in my panties.

"Bella, are you ok?" Ethan asked looking at me as I was rocking back and forth.

Yeah Ethan I'm fine. Your brother Grayson put a vibrater in my panties and I'm about to cum. So yeah it's all fine! I thought about saying that in my head but I just kept cool. Or tryed to.

"Yep I'm good" I said as it was vibrating the right spot and I was about to explode.

I grabbed on to Grayson's hand.

"If you want me to stop, Beg for me to stop" Grayson said. He likes this doesn't he.

I don't care it Ethan or People see this. But they won't because it's dark.

I slowly stick my hand in his pants and he was hard as fuck.

I rubbed on it a little bit as he tried to move my hand away but I kept rubbing the tip.

"Fuck-bella" he moaned quietly in my ear.

I then start stroking it slowly as he moved his head back.

"Then turn off the vibrater" I said as I was about to cum again.

"No, keep going" he said and I stroke his hard on even faster. As Grayson moaned in my I felt like I was about to reach my limit again.

"Daddy, please, i cam 2 times" I felt so dizzy.

"Call me daddy"

"Daddy"

"Good girl" he said as he finally turned off the vibrater and laughed at me. He is a ass hole sometimes.

"What" I said taking my hand out of his panties and looked down at my set.

My set is so wet. I'm going to get him back so good. I just need to think, I then looked over at Ethan and he was still watching the movie. Then I got it, Grayson it's pay back...

Hello everyone so sorry this took so long because I was busy but I hoped y'all like it PEACE ✌