*Never End's*

Ethan's pov

Fuck. I need to hurry the hell up before they get back...

Bella's pov

Me and Gray are at the story because we needed to get a few things. I swear Grayson looks so cute.

As Gray was looking for the stuff that we needed I wanted to tease him a little.

"Daddy" I moaned softly in his ear. He licked his lips and smiled but he didn't do anything. I guess he doesn't want me to get in his head.

"Bella. Why do you think it's ok to tease me" he said pushing me up against the basket.

"I do what I want" he looks dead in my eyes.

"Just wait until we get home" he says and continues getting the stuff...

After we payed for the stuff we put the bags in the car. Then we get in and Grayson starts driving.
"Oh yeah, Dr Robert called and said that you have an appointment in a few days" Grayson told me.

"Are they going to like check up on the baby?" He looks at me and node.

"GRAY!" I yell in excitement.

"What, what!" He says in a worried way.

"I feel the baby kicking" he gives me confused look.

"Feel" I say then take one hand off the will and put it to my stomach.

He smiles when he feels the baby kicking.

"Baby?" He asked.

"It's a boy" he tells me.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Because the kicks are really hard" Grayson is really stupid. Just because the baby has hard kicks dose not mean for sure it's a boy. But I love Grayson.

"Your stupid" I laugh at what he said.

"Fine" he started laughing with me.

"I love you Bella" he stops laughing and gets serious.

"I love you so much that I would die for you"

"I love you so much I would be in so much pain for you"

"I love you so Much that I would do anything to protect you" I know that I was crying my eyes out because he had rubed my eyes like 5 times.

"Don't cry baby"

"Grayson I love you so Much it hurts" I say and his kisses me slowly...

Ethan's pov

As I was finishing up I look down and see black and red panties on the floor.

"Bella" I pick them up and put them in my pocket. Then leave their apartment.

So bella is going to a DR appointment in a few days and Grayson won't be there because he has to work on the house. So I guess it's just me and Bella then.

Bella is mine....

Grayson's pov

As soon as me and Bella got back to the apartment she was nocked out. She's in the bed sound asleep. Me I haven't gotten a good night sleep in a long time...

I think it's because of all the crazyness that has happened.

"Bella, baby" I say walking in the room and going up to the bed. She's still sleep.

I turn around and started walking distance away from her when I hear the bed shake.

"Grayson" she says in a sleepy baby voice. So cute.