*Love smut*

Grayson's pov

I got ready and then walked to Bella's house so we could watch a movie.

As soon as I got their I hit the door with my hand 4 times.

"Coming" I heard Bella say from behind the door.

"Gray" she said opening the door. I'll get her later for calling me Gray.

"Hi" I smarked at her as I walked through the door.

She then closed the door behind me.

"So what movie are we watching?" She asked walking into the kitchen.

"Well I was thinking about watching the movie 50 shades-"

"Stop" she cut me off and put her hand up to her hips.

"Grayson. You really think that I want to watch that gross ass porn shit" she smiled and shook her head side to side slowly.

"It's not porn" I said back

"Oh really? Then what is it?" She said but now that I think about it. It is kinda porn.

"Well. I guess it's porn but let's watch it" I said going into her room and grabbing her covers from off her bed then walking back into the living room where the big flat screen TV is.

"Fine. But when this 50 shades of gray shit is over I'm going to get you back so bad" she laugh.

I put in the movie and it started.

"Bella! Hurry your ass up" I looked to see what she was doing.

"I'm coming Gosh" she came back from the kitchen with popcorn and some water.

"For you" she said giving me some water and she gave me some popcorn too.

"Thanks babe" damn I never really say the word babe.

She sat down on the couch with me and we started watching the movie...

About 10 minutes into the movie Bella moved around a little bit but she rubed up against my let's just say my manhood. I groaned as she moved around to get comfortable.

She then looks at me "what's wrong" she raised her eyebrows at me.

"Nothing" I lied. But to be honest she made me horny when she did that.

She layed down in from of me to where I could see her neck. God I just went to kiss it. She looks to good right now.

With out warning I kissed the back and side of her neck.

"Gray. What you doing?" She kinda moaned softly as I kept kissing her sweet spot.

"Sh. Don't talk baby girl" I was to into pleasuring her and making her feel good then talking to her right now.

"Grayson. What about the movie?" She asked about the damn movie. I don't care about this damn movie.

"Turn it off" I groan in her ear and she did as she was told.

I then take off her shirt and kiss down her back.

"Grays-" I cut her off by kissing her soft lips. Our lips and tongue fought for Destination. I won.

As I kissed her I look to find her bra strap. I slowly unbuckled it.

She covered up her boobs. I've seen them before.

"It's fine babe. Your beautiful" she's very beautiful.

She then slowly put her hands down.

"So beautiful" I whispered as I kissed down her coler bone.

I went down to her boobs. Kissed both of them. I started sucking on them making her Nipples swell up and get hard.

"Gray" Bella moaned out.

"Yes baby?" I asked her.

"Take off your T-shirt" she ordered me. I like what she's doing.

I take off my shirt and show off my toned body and abs.

She then got up and jumped on top of me and started kissing down my neck.

Then she went down to my abs and licked and sucked.

She went all the way down to my pants and looked at me.

"Can I?" She asked to take off my pants.

"Yeah" I said kissing her lips again.

She slowly unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my pants.

Hahaha cliffhanger. Thanks guys so much for understanding what I was saying about me being sick. But I'm not sick any more so thank you so much for the love and should I do a part 2 of this little smut love between Grayson and Bella? Tell me in the comments please and PEACE✌