*punished*

Bella's pov

I'm not going to school today even if grayson told me to. I don't have to do what he says and what's the worse that could happen. I finally took my mind off grayson and grabbed the phone to order some pizza because he mom won't be here tonight because she is going to see her sister back in LA. I can't wait until she comes back to new Jersey. I ordered the pizza with my mom's card that she let me use for when I'm hungry.

As I was wait for the pizza I striped to take a quick shower. I got in and felt the hot water hit my body, grabbed the bar of soap and started to wash up.

Right when I got out the shower I heard the door bell as I grabbed the tawle and rapped it around my body then walking to the front door.

I open up the door to see the pizza guy...

"Hey bella, you miss me?" The guy say then I looked at him again.

"Mr Burns what the hell are you doing here?" I could not believe my eyes, it was the teacher I had made ourt with, I don't want to talk to him.

"Call me Jack baby girl" he smile at me. He looked down and saw that I was in a towle. What a dick.

"Look Jack,I don't know why I kissed you back but I've moved on a long time ago" I told him in a nice way that I don't like him.

"So your saying you don't love Me" I never loved you.

"Yeah I'm saying I don't love you"he is annoying. But damn he is sexy.

"Can I have my pizza please" I'm so hungry, it's like 5PM I slept all day.

"Take it" he seems so sad but I need my pizza!!!

"Thanks" I took it and it smells so good.

He walked off and I closed the door then walked to my room with MY pizza, I sat down at my desk and put on something to watch as I ate my pizza.

When I keep my first bite the door Bel went off again. God can a girl eat her pizza please. I hoped off my chair and ran to the first door again.

I opened the door to see a angry grayson...

"Grayson?" He is not happy at all.
"Bad girl" he pushed me inside the house and closed and locked the door.

"Grayson what are you doing" I asked as he grabbed my hair and pulled me into my room. He locked the door.

"You've been a bad bad girl, you get punished" he said taking off his belt and wrapping some of it up in his hand.

"Come here" he then grabbed me and pushed me on the bed side of the bed with my hands at the end of the bed and my legs on the floor, my towel finally fell off so I was naked.

"So you want to stay home after I wanted you at school!"

*CLAP* he smacked my left but cheek with the belt, hard.

"Then I see the teacher that you were making out with leaving your house!"

*CLAP* he smacked my right cheek even harder.

"And you called me grayson instead of Daddy!"

*CLAP* on my left cheek again and I jump a little.

"What"

*CLAP*

"Do you"

*CLAP*

"Have to say"

*CLAP*

"For you self, baby girl"

*CLAP*

By now I was crying and I'm sure my but cheeks and red as hell from him beating my ass with that belt.

"I'm s-s-sorry daddy, please stop" I crying from the pain and he started to rub my but cheeks to make me feel better.

"I told you what would happen if your a bad girl" he said as he placed small wet kisses on my neck.

"I think you learned your lesson" Daddy said as he walked me to my bed and layed me down in it putting the covers over me.

"Good night baby girl" he whispers in my ear then I fell asleep at him kissing all up and down my neck....

We'll it's getting good, daddy gray is a mad daddy lol in hoped y'all liked it and sorry if there's some missed spelled words.. Until next time peace ✌