*true to you*

Grayson's pov

I know I was mad but that turned into fear real quick.

I don't know if I should cry, be mad, yell or blame myself because of what happened to Bella.

As I was driving the car to get to the hospital where Bella is I turned on the radio and Bella's favorite song came on.

Tru By Lioyd.

Hey world, yeah I know it's been a while
Thought I'd come around to let you know what's up now
No album lately so my mind is kinda up, down
I still been taking care of mama in the somehow
Disappeared from the scene and left my old team
Had to find a new approach to an old dream
And it's not to take a shot at my old team
I just want you to see.

I hope she's OK. I don't know what I would do with out her. I don't care if she kissed. Fucked. Loved Ethan. She's mine to love. Kiss. Hug. And make love too. I'm her's and she's mine.

This is me so please accept me for who I am
And please accept me for what I do
I'm just doing everything that I can
Cause all I wanna be is true
So please accept me for who I am
And please accept me for what I do
Cause there's no me without you
And all I wanna be is true.

By now I was wipsing my eyes from all the tears that came streaming down my eyes. I love Bella and I want her to be ok and to be with me and only me.

Apologies if I ever let you down
But so much shit done happen that it's hard to talk about
So many losses that my lawyer said don't talk about it
Just had to breathe, keep it cool 'til I can walk up out it
Came home helped my sister raise a child
Kinda hurt me cause I could of had my own now
Lost my baby damn it's really hitting home now
I just had to learn.

I finally got to the hospital. But I sat in the car for a minute and just cried and cried. I needed to get all my problems out and pain.

I took a deep breath and took the keys out of the car and stepped out locking the doors behind me.

I got in the hospital and a doctor walked up too me with papers.

"Grayson dolan" the doctor said looking down at the papers ones more then looking up at me to get a good look at my face.

"Yes doc, that's me" I say and looked dead at him in consider.

"Congratulations, she's in room 124" he said giving me a key I guess to the room. I was really confused by what he said but I just let it go and started walking down the hall.

I started to get closer to the room door. 118.119.120.121.122.123.124. Here it is. The room. Please please let my baby be ok.

I put the key in the keyhole and turned it. I opened the door.

I walked a little further into the room and I saw her.

She was laying down in the bed.

I walked up too her and I saw her heart beating up and down. I put my hand on her for head and leaned down over her and gave her a kiss on her for head then I kept going down until I reached her soft lips.

"Gray" she smiled at me. Hearing her voice made me so happy.

"I'm here baby girl" I told her.

"Grayson i-I'm pregnant".....

Whatttttt... Okay well y'all already knew she was pregnant but yeah she is pregnant. I wonder how grayson is going to react. What is Ethan going to do????