*Daddy's little pranks*

Bella's pov

I woke up to the sound of music. What the hell type of song is that, and I was naked. It all came back to me at the moment. Grayson coming into my house. Beating my ass. I looked at the Bruise marks on my butt. My but was pink and purple. I remember me saying *I'm sorry daddy, please stop* I'm not going to lie, I kind of liked it but he hurt me so bad. But still it turned me on. He turns me on....

I lepped out of my worm bed and walked to my desk to put on some panties and a T-shirt. After I was done I walked in the bathroom to brush my teeth. The music was still playing.

I then walk out of my bedroom to go see why their was music playing...

I look and see grayson on his phone.

"What the hell gray, why are you playing that shity music, and why are you in my house?" I was not afraid to raise my voice at him.

He walked up to me.

*smak*

"What I tell you about calling me that" I hole my but cheek because it was all ready hurting for him spanking me all last night.

"Fine Daddy" I played with my hair a little bit because he was just looking at me and it was weird.

"Okay baby girl" he got my attention.

"So tonight me, you and Ethan are going to the movies so you are allowed to call me gray or grayson, got it sexy ass" he pulled me up close to him and licked my ear lob.

"Yep, but what movie are we going to see" I asked because i love scary movie "if it's a scary movie I'm in" fun facted about me, I love scary movies.

"It's called the killer, yes it's going to be scary and creepy" I claped my hands in excitement.

"Daddy?" I asked.

"Yes baby girl" he said back as he looked down at his phone.

"I'm hungry" I didn't eat my pizza last night because, well you know why"

He looked all down my body and stoped at the front of my panties as he licked his lips..

"We'll I'm hungry too" I just got what he ment and fuck I think I'm wet. But I'm really hungry.

"You know" he pushed me up against the wall. "They say when you have morning sex, it stops you from being hungry" he put his hand up in to my T-shirt. I had no bra on so he played with you nipple a little. Pitching it a few times. I wanted to scream in side because he is touching me in all the right places and it feels so good.

He then travelled his hand down to my core, rubbing my clit over and over again.

"Ugh, Daddy" I moaned into his ear as he was putting 2 fingers into me, going in and out, hitting my G-spot.

I closed my eyes as I was about to reach my limited... But he stopped. What the fuck. That Little Tease.

He smiled and looked at my face expression. I was not happy. I looked at him like, why did you stop, you knew I was close.

"God I love it then I tease you" well I don't.

"Funny" I fake laugh.

"Go get ready, and go put on the new black panties and bre I got you" he said and I got a little confused but I let it go.

I walk out of his way and went into my room to get into my bathroom to take a shower.

I grabbed the new black panties with a matching bra that grayson got me. and a white crop top, black jeans with white vans. Then hoped in the shower.

Grayson's pov

As Bella was getting ready and taking a shower i made me a pentter butter and jelly sandwich.

I wasn't done with her because she had been a bad girl yesterday so while she was asleep I went out to go by her panties but they are no ordinary pantits... They vibrate, I have the controller so it will vibrate when I want it to and it has a low, medium and high speed. So I'm going to have a lot of fun with this at the movies. I hope she does too...

AYE!!! Grayson is going to have some fun hahaha I hoped y'all liked it and wait and see what happens next PEACE ✌