*Daddy*

Grayson's pov

I can't wait until Bella gets here. I'm going to fuck her to sleep. Fuck just thinking about it makes me want to cum. Now I have a boner. I wiped out my phone to text Bella.

Me: hey baby girl.6:34

Daddy's girl: what do you want?6:35

Me: I want to cum right now, help me cum baby girl.6:35

Daddy's girl: Wtf no, go beat your meat to porn.6:36

Me: come on baby just one video, remember our deal?6:38

Bella's pov

Fuck. I have to send him a video of me playing with myself. I don't even do stuff like that.ugh fine I'll do it just one time.

I checked to see if I had my door locked and I did. Thank God. I then lay down on my bed and take off my pants. I then place my phone camera right below my boobs and I pressed record.

I slowly slip my hand on my red panties and I gently start rubbing. God I was a moaning mess. Grayson make me don't but it did feel really good. As I was rubbing myself though my panties grayson texted me again so I stopped.I wanted to keep going but I stopped myself

I sat up and closed my legs as I pressed the stop button then I sent him the video.

Me: here (video) 6:41

my Hart was beating through my chest.

Me: hello! 6:43

Me: grayson? 6:46

What if he posts it online. I'm go to kill him. I'm going to have to move away, far away.

Me: grayson please. 6:50

Fuck boi gray: awe did you miss me baby girl? 6:52

Me: nope, but what were you doing? 6:52

Fuck boi gray: thanks for the video, you look so sexy touching yourself. 6:53

Me: your gross! 6:53

Fuck boi gray: you made the video, it's almost 7 so get your ass over here. 6:54

Me: bye dickhead 6:55

I got up and put on my shirt and pants that I took off. I walked to my door and unlocked it and stumbled across the living room to get to the front door... I walked right over to the dolan house hold and nocked on the door waiting for the fuck boi to open it.

"Hey sexy" grayson said as he bit his bottom lip, looking me up and down, I ignored what he just said and walked in the house like I was the boss.

As I walked into his room I could tell he was watching me.

"Why are you watching me?" I turned around and asked as he was looking right at me.

"Go lay on my bed" he whispers in my ear making me shake a little, I did what he said, layed on his bed as he walked up to me.

"Take off your shirt and pants" he said looking deep into my eyes, it was like he took over me. I took off my clothes and sat them on the floor.

He opened up my legs and put his hand over my panties, touching my wet core, I jump at his touch.

"So wet" he said rubbing me like I did in the video I sent him, I didn't want to moan so I held it back as much as I could.

"Now" he stop and removed his hand from my core, "here are the rules" what. Their are rules. "If I tell you not to moan, don't moan or else you will be punished" he said as be smiled at me. "If I say don't cum, don't cum or you will be punished"

"You will do as I say or you will be punished"

"And you call me Daddy from now on" Daddy?

"Got it baby girl" I nod my head.

"I'm talking to you!" He grabbed my hair.

"Yes"

"Yes what"

"Yes D-Daddy

"Good girl" he kissed my check and let go of my hair.

"Now change of plans, Ethan will be home soon so I can't have fun with you yet,so go home and I'll see you at school tomorrow"

Yes thank you Ethan for saving me. I can leave this mad house.

I got up off the bed and put on my shirt and pants, after I was done I walked to the front door as grayson/Daddy followed.

"See you soon baby girl" he grabbed my but as he said that.

"Bye-bye daddy"

I then walk out of the house and run back to my house.

*why, why did I have to kiss that stupid teacher, he was sexy tho, but still I'm only 16 and he was 22 and he left the school 2 weeks ago*

Okay so some of you wanted more so I make it and sorry if it's bad or if you don't like it... SIKE it's good AF lol peace ✌