*love or Hate*

Ethan's pov

"Let me ask you a question
Bella" God she just looks so good laying on her bed only in a bra and panties.

"Okay, what the question Eth" me and her are close but I know that she's with grayson.

"Have you ever made love?" She looked up at me.

"No, I don't know how to"

"I'll show you"

I walked up to her bed and grabbed her hands. "Ethan, I can't" I kissed up her jaw line as she lend her head back.

................"Yes you can".............

Bella's pov

I called Grayson but he didn't answer so I tried to call Ethan but no answer. What are they doing I asked myself, maybe sleeping. No that doesn't sound like them. I don't know but I guess I'll go ahead and go to the dolan's house to see if their even home.

I walked out the door and walked across the street looking both ways.

I ran up to the door and mocked on it but the door had slid open. "Gray" I said hopping that he would not say something about me calling him grayson instead of daddy.

"I walk up the first few stars "fuck, grayson" I stopped as I heard what sounded like a moan, and girl moan.

I walked up more stairs and she started moaning again. "Fuck me hard Daddy" at this point I ran all the way up the stairs and made my way to what looked a bathroom door. Please please don't say that he's cheating...

I slowly opened up the door to see Grayson and a girl...

He was pounding into her from behind.

I felt a few tears roll down my cheeks.

He stopped and saw me standing their...

"Bella it's not what it looks like" he try to small talk out of this but I'm not some girl you can just cheate on.

"Really Gray, because all I saw was you pounding into her and liking it!"

I turned around and walked off before he could catch up to me....

I got back to my house and locked the door. I looked like a hot ass mess from crying.

I layed down on my bed for a good 10 minutes just thinking about what had just happened with Grayson until my phone started ringing.

I picked it up and looked at the caller ID.

*Ethan is a cutie*

Oh it's Ethan, I guess I can ask him to come over because in so lonely

I answered the phone.

"Hi Eth" I tried to make it sound like I wasn't sad.

"Hey, are you okay? You sound a little unsteady. He asked. I'm not going to tell him what happened because he's going to feel sorry for me and I don't want him to feel sorry.

"I'm ok I guess but can you please come over, I just need a big hug right now" please say yes Ethan.

"Yeah I'll be over in 10" he said...

.........................

"Your so beautiful" Ethan said leaning his head and looking at my lips.

He cupped my face with his hand and..........

Heyyyy I hoped y'all liked it and I guess you'll have to wait and see what happens next on Daddy G.B.D PEACE✌