*Blue Clouds*

Bella's POV

Grayson and I aren't doing so good right now. His mad at me. I feel so different. I feel so big and fat. I hate my body now.

"Grayson"

"What"

"I'm going to hop in the bath can you go get me something to eat,please?" I asked.

"Fine, be right back" he said as I heard him grab his keys.

Thank goodness.

I go into our bathroom and turn on the water. Hot water. I love taking baths in hot water.

I grab the pink bath body wash and put a little in there.

I turn off the water because I didn't want to over fell the water.

I then take off my robe and step in the nice Hot Bath. I was really Hot and relaxing just the was I liked it.

After a minute of getting use to the hot water I pick up my soft blue body sponge and put some more of the pink body wash on it.

It smelled so good like fresh picked fruit.

I start to rub the soft sponge around my body as I relaxed thinking about when I'm going to see my little baby boy or girl.

I think its a girl.

I suddenly hear something fall.

"Fuck!" I heard Grayson yell.

"Gray? You ok?" I asked from the bath room.

"Yeah I'm good" he spoke back.

"You still in the bath babe?" He asked walking distance towards the bathroom. I don't want him to see me.

"Grayson! Please don't look at me" I yell but he was all ready at the door looking at me and my fat belly. I'm so ugly.

"What? Why" he asked with an confused look.

"Become I'm fat and ugly" I look away. He walked up to the bath tub.

"Baby, your beautiful" yet I don't believe him. At all.

"Your pregnant and you still look beautiful. Your not fat. You have our baby growing inside you. Don't say or think those things because you know its not true" he tells me.I still look away.

"Bella. Look at me" I true my head to finally look at his face.

"Your beautiful" he whispers in my ear.

"Stand up babe" I did what he said. He grabbed my hand to help me up.

"Now look into the mirror" what?. He stepped me out the bath and into the mirror.

"You know what I see" he tells me as he stepped behind me and puts his hands on my hips and smiles at my reflection.

"What do you see?" I asked.

"I see a beautiful woman who is carrying our beautiful baby boy or girl"

"When she smiles its like I see heaven"

"When she Cry's I feel gently and try to hug and kiss her and try to make her feel better.

"Then she mad I'm mad at myself"

"The only thing that keeps me happy and going is you, Bella Dolan" he just said Bella Dolan.

"What?" I asked confused.

He gets down on one knee.

"Grayso-"

"Bella. I love you so much. If you ever leave me I would never find love again. I know we are only stupid teenager but I love you. Wait I don't love you. I'm in love with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to call you mine every day. I want to have my good and bad days with you and our baby. I want to wake up and see your face evey day so Bella what do you say. Will you marrie me?" 

I was crying. Happy.sad.emotional.

He stayed their wait in fair for me to answer.

"Yes!" I cried happy tears.

He smiled and put the shining diamond ring on my finger.

He got up and grabbed my hands. He leans in and put his soft lips mine and he holds me in His arms.

"I love you Bella"

"Love you too Grayson"....

Soooo... What do y'all think of this part? Sorry it was shot but that's all I could do.so yeah I have to go byeeeeeeee.😄