*Can't Help It*

Bella's pov

"Do as I say" Ethan told me as he pressed the gun against my stomach.

"OK FINE FINE, JUST please don't hurt my baby. I begged and cried.

"Oh shut the fuck up" he tells me "we both know damn well that you don't really want that baby" what.how could he say something like that. I love my baby even though she/he is in my stomach.

"Ethan why are you doing this" I asked him as he walked around looking for something. I couldn't do anything because he tied me to the bed but I'll fight for me and my baby's life.

"Bella you know that I don't want to hurt you but I will" he grabbed my neck so hard to we're I couldn't breathe.

He doesn't let go. It felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest.

"I love you Bella" *gun shots*

...."MY BABY"....

Grayson's pov

"My baby" I heard Bella scream out of her sleep. I stopped putting up the food and ran out of the kitchen an into me and Bella's room.

"Bella what's wrong baby?" I walk up to her and she was sweating like crazy.

"G-grayson hold me please" she asked crying. I don't know what happened maybe she had a bad dream.

I put her in my arms and hold her tight. I started rocking back and forth just like how I was doing it back when she was in the hospital.

After a few minutes went by I wanted to know if she was ok.

"Bella"she looked up with ters in her eyes. "Yes grayson?" She answered.

"You ok now?" She looked around the room.

"Yeah" she told me. But I don't think she is.

"Do you want to talk about it" I asked but she shook her head really fast.

"Here come with me" I say as I grabbed her hand.

We walked out of the bed room and he took me to the table and then say me down.

Bella's pov

"Grayson?" I asked as he grabbed me plate of homemade pasta salad.

"Hmh?" He asked as he grabbed his plate and sat down across from me so we were face to face.

"Your my king and I love you" I looked at him in the eyes. I ment every thing I just said. Do I really love Grayson and now we have a little family.

"I love you too my queen" he smile and reached over the table to give me a long and powerful kiss that I fell so deeply in love with.

After we ate Grayson looked so tired.

"Baby, please go to sleep" I told Grayson as he works his body hard because he was cleaning up our apartment.

"You know I can't" he looked so frustrated.

"Hey, hey, Gray stop" I say as I took the boxes away from him.

"Babe what do you want?" He pouted and wins.

I grab his arm and pull him into a hug.

"Come here" I whisper in his are.

I walk him into our room and sit him on the bed then I started kissing his jawline side to side.

"Bella we can't" he tried to stop me but I keep going.

"Yes we can" I don't know why he so scared of having sex... It's not......going to hurt the baby.....

He kissed all over my body as we layed in the bed. He was on top of me. I had no shirt on. Just a bra. No pants. Just panties.

Grayson looked so damn good. What he was doing to my body only made me want him even...more...

....."Don't stop Gray".....

Damnnn Bella okay I see you. You want that G D!ck lol. I guess Bella wanted to forget about that dream about Ethan... PEACE✌