*smut part 2*

"Bella's pov"

I pulled off Grayson's pants a little.

Reviling his hard on.

I looked up at him and he gave me a little smile.

I slowly put my hand on his manhood and start rubbing him through his boxers.

He licked his lips and groaned.

"Fuck" he let out a little moan as I went faster. His hips rolled back and forward.

He grabbed me and touched all over my body. I guess he couldn't take it.

He took off my pants and panties.

He then got in between my legs and I felt his warm breath right by my core. Fuck I know what this means.

He slowly licked my clit making me squirm around.

He did it again but he started sucking and licking.

"Gray-son" I moaned out as he was doing so many things to my body.

He didn't stop. He kept going. I pulled on to his hair a little. I move my hips from side-to-side to get away from his mouth but he latched on.

"Please" I said and he suddenly stopped.

He took off his boxers and he was so big.

He moved it around my core a little bit.

Then he looked at me.

Yes I'm scared to lose my virginity. But I think I'm ready...

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yes" I said slowly.

He then went in. I jump a little.

It hurts so bad.

He stopped when he saw a tier roll from my eye.

"I'll stop if you want me to" he said.

"No I'm fine. Keep going" I said fighting the pain that was in my lower stomach.

He pushed in slowly and the pain started up again.

I close my eyes tight and Grayson whispered in my ear.

"I promise you the pain will stop soon. The only thing you'll feel is pleasure" he said as he went slow.

he was so gentle with me.

"Go faster" I said to him as he moaned.

"Are you sure" he looked at me and I nod my head.

He went faster.

"Bella" he moaned in my ear.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed my collar bone.

"Grayson" I moaned softly as he touched me me.kissed me. Loved me.Making me feel so much pleasure in my body....

After all that happened we layed their on the couch. Breathing hard. Sweating. Hearts pounding.... We feel asleep.

I woke up to Grayson gone. He went home I guess.

Their was a note on the table. I picked it up and read it.

From Grayson. Bella that was the best time of my life. Being with you and doing new things with you. I have a great time. I went back to my house. I wanted to wake you up but you looked so peaceful sleeping. I love you. To bella.

What? Did Grayson just say that he loved me. Awe his so sweet.

I hade a great time too.

I layed their thinking about what we did. I smiled at myself.

Grayson makes me so happy. I can't believe we did that. Grayson was my first time.

*Ethan calls* oh shit it's Ethan.

"Hello" I say answering the phone call.

"I've been thinking about you" he said. Oh God. I don't know what to do. Ethan likes me so much.

"Really. What about me?" I asked.

"About making you feel good" my eyes opened up at what he had just said.

"What do you mean?"

"I'll show you soon bella"....

Oh shit this is not good...

Heyyyy I hoped y'all liked this little snit I did lol. I did it for y'all. I hoped y'all like the song I picked out too. But what is bella going to do and did grayson even use a condom?... PEACE✌