*Dreams*

Bella's pov

I know that I said I was going to get Grayson back and I am just not right now because I still need to think about how I'm going to get him back...

Last night grayson left my house and went back to his to get some stuff done.

This is so wired because I'm thinking about this as I'm in the shower but I think about a lot in here so it's all good.

I hoped out of the shower and dryer off, after I was done I then put on my black panties and bra. I was staying in the house all day because it's the weekend and no one is going to be home but me so it's okay if I'm in my bra and panties.

I'm not so hungry today, I don't know why but I'm not. That shower did make me sleepy tho.

I layed down on my bed as I put the covers over my soft body and watched some TV for a little bit.

My eyes felt so heavy so I closed them...

"Your so wet" the man said, I could not see his face because he had a mask on.

"Grayson" I replyed but he the man shook his head no.

The man started kissing my neck finding my soft spot as I moaned a little.

"Let me touch you baby girl"

"I want to be inside of you"

"I want to make you feel good"...

Fuck. Was that a dream. I'm so swety, who was that man. Wow I guess I just had a wet dream.

I crawl out of my bed and walked my way to the kitten because I haven't eaten all day.

I grab a blow and some fruity pebbles and put it on the blow, then I slowly pour in the milk.

*buzz buzz*

My phone went. Grayson is calling.

"Hey Daddy" I say though the phone.

"Hey baby girl, Daddy's going to make you feel so good to night" when Grayson said that I bite my lit at the image of it happening. I want it.

"What are you going to do daddy?" I say back at him.

"Wait and see" he said then hangs up the phone. Hes just, ugh sometimes...

I eat my food and got on my phone for a little bit until the door bell rangs.

I opened the door to see Ethan...

"Ethan" I was confused at why he would be here at all.

"God damn" he said as he ignored me.

"Do you need something?" I asked him, he is so sexy...

I know your thinking that's Grayson's twin brother but damn Ethan is just as sexy as Gray or Daddy if you like calling him that. I do.

"Huh your so sexy" damn Ethan I know I'm Secy but did you have to say it.

"Thanks"I said as I scratched my head.

"Sorry, I was just thinking what you and Grayson are doing tonight" he said looking forward at me.

We'll Ethan your brother Grayson makes me call him Daddy and he like to play with me and make me cum so... I don't know... I think we're going to gave some fun tonight.

Jkjk I didn't say that but I was thinking it.

"Ugh well me and Gray are going to say home for a special dinner I'm making" I lied, haha I can't even cook.

"Oh okay well have fun" God I can't help how sexy he is... I just want him to take me down right here, right now.

"Okay bye Ethan, call me when you can" I shut the door as he walked away from my house.

Gray is going to be so pussed at me if I tell him that I like his older brother as well but I'm not going to tell him. I don't know why I like Ethan, just something about him makes it so real to me.

Sorry this took me long to make, I've been at school a lot but Bella likes Ethan for some reason but she doesn't know why. And she like Grayson too...