XXXIX- New Worker

Start from the beginning

The kid was immune to shit that he was already turning to the streets this young. Shit, I wasn't even this young; he looked between the age of thirteen to fifteen.

"So who you live with?" I asked as he huffed as his ball rolled towards the gate.

"You sure ask a lot of questions, gotta be the feds," he mumbled as I stood up walking towards the ball picking it up as I started dribbling.

"Naw I'm trying to figure out who's the little nigga trying to sell my work," I hinted his eyes widened trying to get up as I roughly passed the ball back to him as he sat down.

"Look you aint know, I aint gonna beat you up or nothing. Crash and them some dumbasses. So how about this, keep the money you made and give me my work. I can't afford you getting caught and shit tracing back to me or worse," I instantly thought about Tamia as I reached into my pocket, taking out the money I took from Crash and handed it to him.

He took it with no hesitation as he handed me his backpack that was filled with straight weed, not even one school supply in sight. How the fuck he walks in school with this shit?

"How the fuck? Where your school books and shit?"

He shook his head, "Lockers, old ass nigga."

I smirked, the little nigga had jokes and was smart.

"I live with my grandma, she dont notice me though so I do what i want," he shrugged his shoulders.

The more I looked at him, the more he reminded me of myself and I couldn't help but to help him, if only he agreed to it.

"Aight how about this, meet me here tomorrow same time and I'll tell you about myself." I offered.

"That's easy, the feds

"That's easy, the feds." We both laughed as I took out my arm showing the BMF tattoo that dressed my forearm as he looked at it shocked that I wasn't lying not a single bit.

"Uncle P!" I heard Payton and Pride as they both ran over to me hugging my legs.

"What's up killas? How was school?" I asked as a smile plastered my face seeing my nephews even though I knew they were hurting.

I grabbed their backpacks as they walked ahead then glanced at Ni who dribbled his ball.

"So same time or you still think I'm the feds?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "I gotta see."

"If you knew what was good, you would. That pocket change aint gonna last forever."

I walked off knowing that he would show up. I couldn't blame him, always had to be on your toes for niggas you ain't know and I had to be that at the point. But if he wanted to be a part of this fast life like he wanted, I would show him. The BMF way.

welp gave yall another chapter... four days straight look at that lol

shoutout to @lisha-stories for helping me out with this tattoo as well

Pusha has found someonetake under his wing, think he'll be a good role model?

Well Ni be a handful or fit right in with Black Mafia?

100 comments and i will post the next chapter!

Also thank you guys to getting PMG to 100k reads I honestly love you guys for it!

Comment, vote and share with friends- Camsha 💙❤️