XXXIX- New Worker

Start from the beginning

"Nah, but I wanna know who gave you that work," I leaned back on the bench putting my arms behind my head as I stretched.

"Why?" he put his ball down. "You buying or what? I'm on borrowed time."

A car pulled up, and I immediately knew who it belonged to, Crash. He was fucking stupid sometimes and made dumbass decisions main reason we gave him a small ass area to serve in. last time I checked a school wasn't even in his proximity.

He was in a blacked out Infiniti Q50 as he smiled cheerfully from using the kid from making his easy money. I kept my head down avoiding him from noticing me so easily as he focused on Ni.

"I know you got my money Ni, time to pay up!" I overheard him as Ni sighed preparing to stand up before I took out my hand stopping him.

"Man, you trying to get me killed?" he mumbled as I smirked standing up and walking to the car.

"Come on Ni, I aint got...shit," he groaned as I walked over to the car on the driver's side. I was always cool with the corner boys, shit they knew I started right with they asses. Most of them even looked up to me seeing how I climbed up the ladder.

"Crash and company," I said as I looked in the car and saw his two knuckle ass friends with three girl's way too young for them to be tagging along.

"Pusha man, I aint know you was--" I grabbed him by the back of his head slamming it twice against the steering wheel as it honked the horn. I gripped on his neck facing me towards me as his nose leaked on his white true religion jeans.

"Why the fuck this little ass kid selling my shit?" I growled as I stared at him trying to cover his nose.

"Man, he wan--"

I slammed his face against the steering wheel again.

"He wanted what? That's the fucking kid selling my shit while yall running the streets with some hoes," I snapped.

"I dont know who the fuck you calling a hoe!" one girl rolled her eyes and neck as she sat in the passenger seat.

She looked like she wasn't a day over eighteen but dressed in a skimpy ass dress that showed nothing but skin. It looked like her breasts were about to pop out any moment along with her pussy, which was probably used up, anyway. No wonder Crash picked these thots, easy targets.

"My bad, running the streets with these prostitutes in training," she crossed her arms across her chest rolling her eyes again as I focused back on Crash glancing in the car at his wallet and grabbed it.

"See since yall have someone doing the work, might as well put him on payroll."

I opened his wallet taking out every single bill which totaled to eight hundred give or take then tossed the wallet back inside purposely hitting the bitch.

"I find out you want to rough him up or rob him," I wiped my blood stain arm on his shirt as he covered his broken nose, "Dealing with me, got it?"

"Yeah," he muffled as I glanced into the back seat.

"Yall niggas aint excluded," I pointed out.

"Yeah," they both mumbled.

I nodded my head walking as I heard the tires screech as they pulled off. I knew it pissed him off, but he knew better.

I still found Ni sitting there looking at me puzzled. I sat next to him looking at him as he continued to dribble his ball unphased about the whole situation. This kid was really not giving a fuck like he was a grown ass man but just in middle school.

"Where your parents?"

"Heard my dad died a few weeks ago, Mom died when I was born." he bluntly said.