Chapter 23:The Sleepover

Começar do início

Y(N): I agree with Ren, that sounds like a very rude thing to do. What if they're talking about very sensitive and private subjects?

Jaune: All the more reason to find out what they're talking about! They could even be talking about us!

Y(N): Why would they talk about us?

Jaune: Well, I mean we are guys...and they...are girls!

Y(N): Yeah...So?

Jaune: (Sighs) I just want to know what they think about us.

Y(N): Then just ask them yourself. We don't need to eavesdrop to know what they think about us.

Jaune: Oh come on! This is a great idea! Unless you can somehow think of something better to do.

Y(N): We could just stay quiet and read a book.

Ren: I like that idea.

Jaune: Come on, guys! This could be our chance to find out if they have a crush on someone!

Y(N): That is their business to know and their choice to share among themselves, and not for us to secretly eavesdrop and find out.

Ren: Also, if they found out, we would be in a lot of trouble...Trust me on this one, you don't want a girl to be angry at you... Especially one that could break your legs...

Jaune: Y(N), this could be your chance to find out if any of the girls like you!

Y(N): Why would I care if they like me? I mean, I already consider them my friends and they also consider me a friend, so wouldn't that technically mean they already like me?

Jaune: No, I meant "like" as in like-like you!

Y(N): You're not making any sense.

Ren: What Jaune is talking about, is someone liking you as more than just a friend. Meaning they would want to further their relationship with you.

Y(N): Further their relationship? You mean like...(You realize what he's talking about) ....Ohhhh....Yeah, I'm not what you call a relationship type of person.

Jaune: Well, aren't you planning on settling down and marrying a beautiful woman in the future?

Y(N): No.

Jaune: What?! Are you kidding me?! How could you not want something as amazing as that?! Just imagine...Your wife holding your child in her arms as she waits for you to come home after a long day of fighting Grimm...Don't you want something like that? To me, that sounds like the ideal life to live! A family worth fighting and living for!

Y(N): That is something I can never have...

Ren: Can your species not inter-marry with other species?

Y(N): Actually, we can... In fact, I know two other Saiyans who married human women and now, both have amazing children and one even has a grandchild. My species have no problem with any kind of intermarriage or inter-breeding. Anyways, why are you asking me about this?

Jaune: I just want to know if you have a secret crush on anyone.

Y(N): Well, I don't. Even if I did, I wouldn't tell you.

Jaune: There has to be someone you like! How about Ruby?

Y(N): Too young and too energetic for someone like me. (Technically, they're all too young compared to me...)