Chapter 39

Amarie:

“So you walked into the room and that bitch was giving him a head?!?” Mel asked in shock. I took a pull of the blunt and nodded yes. She looked at me with her mouth fully open and eyes wide. I shrugged passing her the blunt. She took a hit.

“Breezy is back, I guess …” I said to Mel sitting Indian style on her bed. She sat Indian style horizontally across from me. She inhaled her hit.

“Fuck Breezy, shit. Mari you gave him a chance and he fucked that bitch multiple times. He’s a slime.” She said. My slime. She passed me back the blunt and I dragged it.

“I’ll give him some time, he gave me time.” I said.

“Why play fair if he ain’t playing fair though? He isn’t giving you another chance, why give him time? I don’t know … that’s just how I see it. But shit.” Mel said. She was right but I was going to be a woman about it. I’m sure all he needed was time. How much time was the question. “So you thinking of fucking with other niggas or you just gonna chill?” Mel asked.

“If he is, I might as well. It really ain’t shit to me … to be honest.” I took a hit of the blunt and passed it back to her. “I mean, you know I can pull niggas like it’s nothing. I know he’s going to be jealous.” I said. Mel nodded.

“You know he is and ya’ll going to see each other a lot. We in the same circle.” Mel said putting the roach in the ash tray.

“I’m hip …” I said trailing off. Tyga came into the room.

“Smells like some bomb shit in here.” Tyga said kissing Mel. “Ya’ll lifted with Mari’s chinky ass eyes.” He said laughing. I started to chuckle. “But yeah, the boys downstairs, we playing some Black Ops. Chris is here Mari so ….” Tyga said to me. I got tight.

“It’s all good.” I said keeping it simple. I would always have to be around Chris so I might as well get used to it. I was pretty sure that he was going to ignore me and I was going to ignore him. When he is ready to talk, we can do so. We were both stubborn so this shit was definitely going to be hard.

“I got the munchies, want to go downstairs and find a snack … or?” Mel said.

“Mel I’m not going to run from him. Let’s go.” I said standing up. I fixed my 3 inch shorts, and a tight tank top. I had my snapback on over my long curly hair. I looked in the mirror. Yeah he was definitely going to check for me.

Mel and I walked downstairs to see the whole crew except for Sean sitting in the living room playing video games. There were a couple of girls in the living room and one of them was seated in Chris lap kissing his neck while he played the video game. Okay Breezy, you’re tough. I walked into the living room with Mel and everyone gave us their attention, including the hoes. Chris didn’t look up from the video, he gave me no attention what so ever. I saw right through Chris. It was all a front.

“Hey boys … and girls.” I said walking into the kitchen with Mel walking behind me. I open the cabinet and pulled out some chips. I sat at the island next to Mel and we opened up the bag of chips and started grubbing.

“Damn, ya’ll got some major munchies.” Mijo said looking at Mel and I stuff our faces with chips. I looked at Mijo and he started laughing. “Mari’s eyes are chinky as fuck yo. Are they even open?” Mijo said still laughing. I gave him the middle finger and the whole crew started laughing, exception of Chris of course.

“Mari is a fucking stoner.” Ty said jogging down the stairs. “She’s turning my baby into one. Bad influence yo.” Ty said playing around.

“Yo’ fucking baby turning her own damn self into one.” I said to Ty and he gave me a face that was saying yeah right. I just started laugh. The boys continued to play video games. Chris did not look over at me, not once. I had his niggas looking me up and down but he literally acted like I wasn’t even in the house. The same bitch was whispering shit in his ear. It hurt.